From: trey on
I'm using IMSAdminbase COM interface to enumerate subkeys of a remote
machine's metabase.

On most machines, this works fine. But on some machines, Access Denied
error occurs when enumerating the subkeys of W3SVC node using API
EnumKeys. I've opened the Root key with read permission and need to
enumerate all the nodes under it

This W3SVC node has the same permissions as other nodes like IISADMIN
which is also a child of LM. IISADMIN gets enumerated without any
errors

Even on assigning Full Control to the logged on user to node W3SVC,
the error persists.Please advise on how I can troubleshoot & solve this