From: Hal H Hal on
I am trying to send holiday greetings to large numbers of clients using
Outlook 2007 with Business Manager and Send Personally. Several have come
back from "Systems Administrator" with the following message: 550 Sorry,
over your relay limit.

Is there a way to get around this when sending large volumes of email, not
intended as spam???

Hal
From: Bob I on
Contact your ISP or split up your output.

From: Peter Foldes on
Call and contact your ISP. It is they that have put on a limit on how much you can
send out at any one or any day\week\month time

--
Peter