|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Opening Office ( Word, Excel, etc) Documents are very slow by double-clicking
Once you make the change via the explorer shell, you have to edit the registry setting to revert it back to the way it was. This is per a MS article, not just me. This is the key name you need to go to to remove the "%1" HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Excel.Sheet.8\shell\New\command By the way, if you didn't use the quotes in ... 7 Jun 2010 17:45
How do I print a background image in Word 2007 without tile?
Whoever helps me find a solution to this is pretty darn smart. I thought this would be a piece of cake but realize now it's harder than it seems even though it should not. I made a beautiful letterhead for my company but have it in Jpeg So I decided to write a contract on it with word and paste the letterhea... 7 Jun 2010 16:38
PowerPoint 2007 character spacing problem
I have the same problem, I did these 1.-Reinstall Office 2007 2.-Remove and erase complety with Revo Uninstaller in advance mode and install office again 3.-Install another dition of office and non -- Tredorato ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tredorato's Profile: ... 7 Jun 2010 11:55
Outlook Express 2007
Outlook express 2007 1. How do you see the setting for the OUTLOOK EXPRESS 2007 filter settings ? 2. What kind of spam filter will work on outlook express 2007? 3. how do yu add a spam filter for yur ms exchange srv 2003 ? ... 7 Jun 2010 11:55
AVI movie file dropped into a PowerPoint slide goes black
I have exactly the same problem using XP and Office 2003. The solution having the presentation and movie in the same directory does not help me. Any other suggestions? -- Annabelle126 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Annabelle126's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/... 7 Jun 2010 11:55
synchronization of files
Hello. Two questions: 1) So if multiple people are editing the same file - how does that get resolved? What if they were editing the same line - who's changes take precidence? 2) Do we end up saving our document (word for example) in a 'groove' folder on our hard drive? on our network? is the document st... 7 Jun 2010 18:52
Office Products
Hi, I did a newsgroup list reset in Outlook Express on msnews.microsoft.com and lost the following groups: microsoft.public.excel microsoft.public.excel.newusers microsoft.public.powerpoint microsoft.public.word.newusers Are those no longer available? Were those replaced by another group name(s)? ... 6 Jun 2010 20:35
Subtleties of color differences are insane for male users
Your color designers have made the Office programs much too difficult to use for many men. I have trained users in Office products for 15 years. Each new version of the Office programs has been made more difficult than its predecessor to see and distinguish colors for male users. Health professionals have ... 6 Jun 2010 17:09
Adding the Mathtype add-in to MS Office 2010 Pro?
Can I add the Mathtype add-in to MS Office 2010 Pro? If so, how? ... 7 Jun 2010 10:47
Using a range in Sum Function
I have run across an oddity in Exel 2010 Trial Edition. If I define a range to be cells c1, d1, f1 and g1 using the Name Manager and then put the following in another cell: =Sum(range name), the function returns the proper value. BUT, each time I open the worksheet after just viewing it (not changing anyth... 6 Jun 2010 20:35
Big trouble matching with data on excel!
Hi, I'm required to present some info at my work, using two excel files. This is the task: File 1, has ID numbers in column A, and column B is blank. File 2, has ID numbers in column C and column D has the date the person joined the company File 1 es a select grop of people (about 2500), whereas File 2 is ... 6 Jun 2010 05:07
MS Office Suites
Is there a customized MS Office Suite available? ... 7 Jun 2010 10:47
Where are my own templates stored?
Could someone explain how I can get my own templates to show up in the list on my Microsoft Works Launcher? I have MS Works and Office, in the task launcher it has a tab to show templates, how can I get it to show my template for Sales Order? It would save me so much time rather than having to open up a new w... 6 Jun 2010 09:26
using outlook 2007 which says addin ESET OUTLOOK plugin is needed
I have looked for this plugin on Micosoft's web page but it does not seem to know anything about it. I get this pop up every time I use outlook, would like to stop that if I can. It does not stop outlook working however, just annoying. Can anyone help? ... 5 Jun 2010 15:50
acceptance cards
I want to download acceptance cards ... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
"find" is permenantly orange-highlighted- in outlook ...
My problem is that "find" is permenantly highlighted and when I try to "reply" to an email, outlook hangs when trying to open Word. I am running Office 2003 professional and have tried "fixing" with the disk. I am a bit leary about a full install because I have email saved in my folders that I definetly don't w... 5 Jun 2010 16:56
Cannot send email from 2007 docs
window comes back saying cannot log on the microsoft exchange to access your address book. Doug Robbins replied that registry may need updating - mine is set as he described this applies both the .pdf and xps docs I'm using 2007 set for using. doc and xls - as lots of my recipients cannot open 2007 default... 5 Jun 2010 08:09
Install Fax Component Windows XP 2000 Home Edition
Fire likes plastic. I have no cd anymore. I have tried and searched to find a way to install the fax or download a replacement. Can anyone help? ... 5 Jun 2010 12:31
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11