First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Access 2007 Question - update query
I have an access database that has a bunch of email addresses in it. I want to strip it down to just the username. What criteria will I use in my update query to get the desired results. I want to take joe(a)bob.com and strip the @bob.com off to make it just joe. Any thoughts? ... 24 May 2010 12:22
Just want one window to open
When I open an Office file [e.g., Word, Excel, PP] I just want that file window to open, not another blank program window. How do I get just the file window to open alone? ... 24 May 2010 10:08
Cannot install Office after 64 & 32 bit trials
I accidently installed the 2010 32 bit Office RTM last week. It run very fast and then I realized I didn't have the 64 bit version. I got the 64 bit installed with some effort but it seemed to lag so I tried to go back to 32 bit again and now I am locked out of installing either version. It errors out reporting... 25 May 2010 10:13
Word 2007--pesky black dotted line
Hello: I have this moderately thick, black, dotted line running between paragraphs on my page. I have no idea how to get this thing to go away. Please, could you tell me what to do to get rid of it? Thanks, John Saxon ... 24 May 2010 07:58
Reinstalling Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007
My old computer crashed. I got a new one which has vista. I am trying to reinstall Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 and I am getting an error 1606 %APPDATA%. Can you help me? ... 23 May 2010 12:29
noncommercial header still shows after upgrade
how we get this changed? ... 22 May 2010 19:18
install onenote from stuent suite onto a pc with small business su
Hi, I have a small business edition on one pc and a 3 user licence student suite used on another machine. Can I install onenote from the student suite 'into' the smal business suite? ... 24 May 2010 09:03
WANTED TO BUY - MICROSOFT OFFICE OEM SOFTWARE PACKS
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated ... 23 May 2010 00:42
How do I access the Microsoft Word Recover Text Converter?
How do I access the Microsoft Word Recover Text Converter? I have some corrupted word files which have taken plenty of time to produce and need to repair them. I have already installed Recover Text Converter. ... 22 May 2010 11:39
Office 2003 language setting
Hello there, I am having difficulty changing the office 2003 language setting (for the program not a document) from spanish to english. any ideas anyone? Thanks. ... 22 May 2010 07:17