First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
How do I backup office on a dvd?
... 15 May 2010 12:38
outlook 2010 not syncing with windows mobile
hi i did a easy transfer from a computer that had an office 2007 account and then it put it on the outlook 2010 that had the same account info and and the old info took over the 2010 info and move the current info in 2010 to not be the default but unable to get rid of it dew to a lack of knowledge with the ... 15 May 2010 01:54
Getting sick of Office 2007 fatal errors...
Every so often MSWord 11 or Excel or PPoint dies upon starting the app. I have a legit Office 07 Ultimate version, installed in a new PC with Vista x64. Initially I decided to upgrade to Windows 7, but frequent freezes continue to happen. All products are updated. Usually the killer is the ** ntdll.dll ** module... 14 May 2010 22:41
format for abbreviation of enclosures found after signature
I have seen seceretaries use their initals and abbreviate the number of enclosures after the signature section when they type a letter for someone else. I am looking for this format or footnote. ... 14 May 2010 19:26
Mouse snap-to setting no longer works in Office 2010
I just upgraded from Office Pro 2007 to Office Pro 2010 and am running XP Pro SP3. I have my mouse pointer option snap-to pointer option set to automatically move the pointer to the default button in a dialogue box. This feature works in OP2007 but does not work for me in OP2010. Has anyone else run into thi... 14 May 2010 17:14
Is there a way to have two separate macro folders?
I found help for putting macros out in a common area for a whole department to use (have not tried yet, though). I was wondering if there was a way to have separate macro folders: one for personal macros I use, and another for macros that a department or company would use. That way if I needed a macro I seld... 14 May 2010 19:26
i have a good idea could be added to windows 7
I use windows operating system in programming automation,control and data acquisition systems and sometimes i face some problems. the most one is to puse some application to make some pc resources free untll resume the application back. my proposal is avalibility of Puse and resume/Continue in windows task ma... 14 May 2010 19:26
Add/Remove programs to show Installation date
Hi Mr Microsoft, In the add and remove programs, please can you have one of the fields set to show the date software was installed rather than "frequently used". I think having the installation date would be more benneficial. If your nor sure when a pice of software was installed, you can look in the Add/Remov... 14 May 2010 11:43
TIF Files Streaking
We have a Windows Server 2003 R2 server setup for inbound/outbound faxing. We've run into an issue where we are receiving faxes and they are showing streaks going down the entire page making it unreadable. These are TIF files which by default are opened by the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer. We have verified... 14 May 2010 10:37
Office 2003 lockout
After updating, my Office 2003 has locked up and I cannot access. I have tried Add/Remove to change but get an error message about a patch package not being valid. I also cannot revove it and reinstall for the same reason. I have tried to install without removal and get the same error message; even when I downl... 14 May 2010 10:37