First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Help with MS word - TOC
Can someone help me with the following: - Adding fields to document properties so that it can be easily retrieved from share point - Populating these document property fields in the document such that when the values in the document property are changed the word document updates itself - Getting images list in... 27 May 2010 18:11
why won't this run powerpoint?!!
I downloaded free trial of 2007 home and student version; got the email confirming and cut and paste product key code when prompted by window in powerpoint. So i try to add new slide, nothing works on program! It keeps asking again and again for product key each time!!! I just need it for an audio file and a... 27 May 2010 18:11
ps...i only need powerpoint but..
Will i have access to all the office programs? And how/where is the agreement section and activation wizard it tells me about?!! Thanks! ... 27 May 2010 18:11
can I convert a note pad doc to an excel doc
I have a notepad doc that containe names and addresses. I need to convert it into excel to use. Can it be done ... 27 May 2010 21:29
MS Picture manager- resizing
I want to always save pictures from a camera to small document size and at present have to do this each time manually. Is there a way to reset to always save to that small size. Appreciate any help out there. ... 31 May 2010 09:46
Can I downgrade to Office 2003 from Office 2010?
Can I downgrade to Office 2003 from Office 2010? ... 27 May 2010 17:05
can I convert a note pad doc to an excel doc
Yes it can be done, open Excel and search the help file for "import text file" and it explains the process to you. You might also be better placing Excel related questions in one of the Excel discussion groups, better chance of getting a useful response. -- Regards - Peter "Larry" wrote: I have a ... 27 May 2010 17:05
Hang on Insert Object in word 2003 and excel 2003
When I try to use "insert -> object->create from file" to insert any files. The word or excel will be hang. I tried to do the office repair or reinstall but cannot resolve. How can I fix it? Thanks ... 27 May 2010 17:05
will ribbon work for Office 2010
I just installed office 2010 and would like to use the Ribbon training aid. Is that possible yet? ... 27 May 2010 15:58
Slow open/save on Word and Excel 2007 on network location.
I am having the exact same issue. We have a small remote office using Windows Home Server and redirected My Doduments folders to the user folder on the server. When the user attempts to open Office documents, it is slow to open with that "downloading" issue mentioned above. Other documents such as .PDF files are fi... 27 May 2010 15:58