First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
How to view standard 40 colour palette in office 7?
In Office 7, word & excel when trying to pick font colour or fill colour i just get themed colours and only 10 standard colours, how can i change so i can pick from the original 40 standard colours available in earlier versions of office? I used to use all of the 40 standard colours and now I can only find 10 i... 17 May 2010 09:08
How can I specify a size in centimetres for resizing a photo?
I need to print a passport sized photo, e.g. 4.5 x 3.5 cm. How do I do this? ... 17 May 2010 09:08
WMDC in Windows 7 Ultimate
I installed Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit version), and now I can't sync my HTC smartphone with my PC. Worked fine previously with Win 7 Home Premium, but now whenever I try and use/install Windows Mobile Device Centre, I get an error message saying WMDC can't be installed because one or more Windows components ar... 18 May 2010 04:55
how do i get a trial activation key
i HAVE LOST MY MICROSOFT WORD AND POWERPOINT AND MYPRODUCT KEY "LVTravel" wrote: "HELP ME" <HELP ME(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17D549D4-70DE-4A4F-AC59-DB8269A3DBCB(a)microsoft.com... i ahve a trial version on microsoft office ultimate. i installed it then when i c... 16 May 2010 20:08
Uninstalling Office 2007
I am using Win Xp, Office 2007. I am have freezing problems with Outlook 2007. I used the CD and I went to add/remove programs to uninstall office. When I used the CD to reinstall Office 2007, I noticed that the old Outlook was still there. There was no change in the new install. I did this twice. Yes..I pu... 19 May 2010 05:00
Microsofts student offer, getting now answer
1. We are not Microsoft employees. You need to contact them directly, not thru a public newsgroup. 2. I suspect Microsoft isn't too heartbroken that their site doesn't work on a competitor's browser. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Lik... 16 May 2010 20:08
Office 2010, additional spell checker
I upgraded to English MS Office 2010 and have a need for the German language support (spell checker etc.). The Beta Single Language Pack does not install and I didn't find any multy language pack. I do have the German MS Office 2010 running on another computer but need the German dictionary on the English versi... 16 May 2010 17:56
The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable
When I try to open Microsoft Outlook, the following error message appears: "The connection to Microsost Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action." When I click ok, a window opens with a general tab asking for the microsoft exchange server and mailbox details to be ... 18 May 2010 04:55
install office 2007 (retail copy) on a netbook
I already own office 2007 Retail copy. I have had it installed on my gateway laptop for a few years now. I just purchased a samsung netbook with no CD drive. How can I install it on my netbook. I see no need to pay for the preinstalled version on the netbook, when I already own it. Can I download it from the i... 16 May 2010 19:03
Office 2010 Beta - now asking for Activation
Has anyone else run into that? And how did you resolve? It was working fine, I went on holiday, and now can't open any files without getting that window that I have to close. I can still work in files once I close that window but I don't want to get locked out one of these days on their Beta version... ... 16 May 2010 13:33