First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Office 2010 and Basic Authentication on IIS fails to open documents
Hi, I have just upgraded my Office 2007 to 2010 (yes the RTM build) and am running into some serious trouble accessing documents stored on a web server or SharePoint server configured to only allow Basic Authentication. Word opens as expected but does not do anything else (no prompt, no document download, not... 6 May 2010 10:48
Hyperlinks
Have a XPSP3 workstation that hyperlinks in Office no longer work. Outlook - I get the tooltip box for CTRL-Click to follow the link, but nothing happens. In Word, the INSERT HYPERLINK menu option doesn't do anything - no dialog box opens. Excel - the insert hyperlink gives me the options, but I don't... 11 May 2010 08:57
run as aministrator
I have downloaded Office 2010 Beta successfully and am running on all profile accounts. I am trying to open a calendar from another computer. I can only open it when I am logged on as the administrator. It will not let me open the file from the generic profile. I have right clicked on the icon looking for t... 6 May 2010 09:40
Visual Basic tutorial: Which version?
I decided this evening to look for an online tutorial and start learning VB properly. I didn't get pass first base as I see there are different versions. I see there is VB6 and VB2008. I'm using Office 2007 now, 2010 soon, so which version should I learn and what are the differences? Ideally, I'd like to find a... 7 May 2010 00:15
ifunia with win7
Video Converter boxshotiFunia Video Converter Pro is designed as an all-in-one video converter for Windows with ready-made presets for converting to popular video/audio formats and support changing video formats for Sony�s PSP and PS3, Apple�s iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV, the BlackBerry, Xbox 360 and other portable pl... 6 May 2010 05:17
try to unlock it with word password recvoery 5.0
This Word Password Recovery program recovers Password to Open and removes Password to Open and Password to Modify easily for Microsoft Word of all versions from 97 to 2007. Source(s): http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/products/wordpasswordrecovery.html Robin wrote: Locked Document 10-Sep-09 I was work... 6 May 2010 05:17
Office 2007
I have a customer who uses Office 2007 Excell and word for the most part. He opened Excell yesterday and the colors in his spred sheet is gone and the task bar on top is all grayed out and the style is different. I know from using Office my self that the task bar background on top is white with colors. What cou... 7 May 2010 00:15
Excel and Powerpoint think I am French
My new Dell Studio (Vista) came with Office 2007. Spell Check on both Powerpoint and Word identify common English words (like idea) as misspelled and only offer Fench Spelling suggestions. I have already set the Dictionary to be English and I still have this problem. Any suggestions? ... 6 May 2010 08:34
looking for file AccLR.cab
Hello. I have Microsoft Office Professional 2007, and have tried a number of times now to install it, without luck. It goes through the installation setup, then stops and says that setup cannot find file: Access.en-us\Access.en-us\AccLR.cab I have tried to copy the file to another folder, however, after it start... 5 May 2010 19:25
How do I change a bmp file to jpg or gif file- I have done itbef
MS Office Picture Manager, select picture, File, Export, set your choices. Jeff wrote: ... 5 May 2010 14:55