First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Office 2007 Saving - error at network drive
I've got several uses who cannot save Office 2k7 to a shared space. They get an error stating unable to save. However, if they save the same file to the PC, they can copy right to the shared drive. How to fix?? Thanks! -- Needin'''' some help! ... 27 Apr 2010 15:40
Office 2010 KMS service error
We are an SA and Volume license holder and have just downloaded our Office 2010 software. I am trying to install the KMS key on our KMS host and am getting an error when trying to run the KeyManagmentServiceHost.exe file. The error is 'Unsupported Operating System'. Our KMS host is a Server 2008 R2 64 bit ma... 27 Apr 2010 19:06
Can't get help for word macros
I am writing simple macros for Microsoft Word 2007. When I am in the document and want to work on the macro, I press Alt+F11 and that opens up the macro workarea. If I click on the “Microsoft Visual Basic Help” and enter almost anything, it is not found. I have even tried simple things like Save or File and ... 28 Apr 2010 14:02
Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office Professional
I'm the tech at an office where we have 15 copies of MS Office (Basic) 2003 loaded. Recently i've been asked to upgrade 5 copies of Excel to 2007 version and 1 computer to Access 2007. It should be mentioned that all of these computers 2 or 3 times daily pop up with this message now. All systems run XP-Pro SP3. ... 27 Apr 2010 14:30
Quick Access Toolbar 2007
I have a client that wants to import this to another machine. Is that possible? This is what he's tried so far and it isn't working. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 1. To export Ribbon or Quick Access Toolbar customizations: On the File tab, click Options, click Customize Ribbon or Quick A... 27 Apr 2010 12:12
Customize "Paste Special" default choices
In Powerpoint 2002, I'd like to have my default choice (when I choose Paste special) be the Picture (Enhanced Metafile). Is there a way to do this permanently for my version of PowerPoint 2002 ? (I don't want to have a unique script for just one file) ... 28 Apr 2010 01:48
Create New Style in MS Word 2007
Hi I am trying to create a new style in MS Word 2007 that should go after "Heading 3". I am can't use Heading 4 since it is not numbered. So my document has levels 1 1.1 1.1.1 1.1.1.1 << This is the new style I am trying to create. But unfortunately I am not able to find a way to number it and use the "Cont... 27 Apr 2010 11:03
Converter failed to save file
I've recently installed Office 2007 Enterprise package and can no longer read pdf files either directly from a web site or in an email from another PC. There seem to be several references to this issue on Google but no-one seems to have a definitive answer. Can anyone help please? -- A. T. Hen ... 28 Apr 2010 12:54
Groove (Change folder)
I am using Groove version 2007 with Windows 7. My c:\ drive is running out of space and I need to move my workspace files from c:\ drive to d:\ drive. Can anyone please help how to achieve it? Thx for your help in advance? ... 27 Apr 2010 08:47
A "close and delete" button for office documents needed
Due to the number of attachments that people have to go through each day, there should be a "close and delete" button included in Office apps, allowing users a one-button solution to disposing of files once they are done viewing the content, instead of closing it and then having to go locate it on the desktop o... 27 Apr 2010 08:47