First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Word 2007
Hi, I have installed word 2007, if i click the doc file, the word 2007 is not opening directly. its tells the error that your file in in error and not a valid win32 file.But the new file which i created by word 2007 its opening. Old file only is getting error. Before that i installed MS works. Thanks ... 26 Apr 2010 01:33
Problem Printing w/Calendar Assistant
Every time I attempt to print a calendar using the Assistant it prints one page and then stops. I have tried to print multiple pages of a weekly calendar and each time it prints one week and then stops. I love the layout and colors of the calendar but I can not get more than one weekly calendar to print no ma... 25 Apr 2010 20:06
How does one remove IRM from Office 2007 Docs
I have followed KB 308421 and still am not able to gain ownership of the files.....anyone??????? "markcal" wrote: Hello, I had to rebuild my box today. Prior to the rebuild I moved all files from all profiles onto a remote drive. My files & docs were protected on the existing build. Once the new bu... 25 Apr 2010 17:51
Clip Art error code on Office 2007
The MS fix page referenced for Clip Art error code 0x800c0008 is for Office 2003 or older. It doesn't work for Office 2007. What to do? THX ... 25 Apr 2010 18:57
Artgal50.mcc is corrupt p.s.
alright i know its 2010 i im having trouble too with the corrupt file i can not find it any where on my computer i see you wrote about it bing hidden how would i find that? "Mary Sauer" wrote: The Media file is a hidden folder. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msau... 25 Apr 2010 18:57
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
My office data became corrupt, went from blue to gray, I contacted support and learned I had to pay to resolve this issue. I uninstalled it, and when I went to reinstall it I get an error message. And it won't install. Can anyone out there help me? I'm an author I need help Thanks ... 26 Apr 2010 12:39
Outlook 2007 Duplicate Emails...
Hi I am using Outlook 2010, and I have some duplicate emails.... How can I remove them at no cost? ... 25 Apr 2010 14:25
Any ideas how I can Record Voice through Bluetooth onto Computer?
I am a Pilates teacher and would like to record some of my lessons as I deliver them. (I need to be free of wires). Apple can do it with Garage?? and a MAC but I don't have those. Any ideas? ... 25 Apr 2010 14:25
Fonts do not print in colur used when document created.
When I create a document in either Word ot Publisher the text is not always printed in the colour selected. This problem seems particular to Red & Blue. can any one help please. Peeter ... 25 Apr 2010 12:10
Microsoft Office Pack for Tablet PC not working in Office 2002
Loaded Microsoft Office Pack for Tablet PC on tablet PC. But can only insert handwritten ink comments and ink drawing and writing box. Cannot write directly, for example, on a Word doc or PowerPoint slide. On first startup (of Word or PowerPoint) was not asked if I wanted to run the Tablet add-in. This ques... 25 Apr 2010 07:42