First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
ARM symbol
How do you create the ARM symbol? The one with the ARM inside of a circle. Thank you, Ms. Duke ... 5 May 2010 18:17
Ribbon vs traditional Menu......
Hi, I want to change the ribbon menu format back to the traditional menu format.... can this be done and if so, how? Thank you! Nichelle ... 5 May 2010 13:48
How to run office in Read-mode only?
I wonder if there is a way to run some Office applications "Excel, Access, Publisher," only in read mode? Not just to start single files with / r switch, but parmanent ensure that all files are opened in read mode. ... 5 May 2010 11:33
HOW DO I DELETE OLD EMAILS ON A MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER
i HAVE A FILE SERVER WITH MICROSOFT EXCHANGE FOR EMAILS THE WORK STATIONS GET THEIR MAIL FROM IT WHEN i INSTALL A NEW WORK STATION AND SET UP THE EMAIL ACCOUNT IT DOWNLOADS 3-4 YEARS OF EMAILS THE WORKSTATIONS ARE SET TO DELETE FILES AFTER 14 DAYS BUT HOW DO YOU DELETE OLD MAIL OFF THE SERVER ... 6 May 2010 20:58
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 5 May 2010 01:44
I know I f'd it up
Recently my motherboard crashed so I removed the harddrive and put it as a slave in another computer. While attempting to get Outlook working I messed up Office and then to further cause more grief I did a restore and backup. I realize now that this was a major mistake but I'm not looking for what I did wrong... 5 May 2010 12:40
Product Key Validity Check?
Hi, I work in a retail environment and we have an open software package (Office H&S 2007). We need to find out the validity of the license key to see if it is still sellable or not (May have been opened by one of our techs to install as trial on another unit). So is there some kind of validity check to see if t... 4 May 2010 23:32
Sending secure email and attachments?
If I want to send an email with attachment (usually in Word, Excel or Powerpoint) so that it is secure, and so that the attachment can only be opened by someone who knows the "password" that we agree upon, is there a way to do this? I wasn't familiar with an available option in Outlook, or any specific progr... 10 May 2010 08:47
Sending Word 2007 Document Via Email
When I have a Word 2007 document open and want to send it via email I get an error message box: Logon failed. You must log onto Microsoft Exchange to access your address book. Error code: "Unspedified error". ... 4 May 2010 16:51