First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
excels 2007 columns run right to left
i have a problem, the columns in my excel blank template run right-left...i have tried everything but they all result in changing the direction of the text within the cells but not the direction of columns.......i need help urgently, have a project coming up and am running out of time.i have attached a screen from the... 2 May 2010 17:36
Office 2007 proofing tools - English UK
THIS WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gerokika;3960236 Wrote: THIS FIXES IT. Go to the Add/Remove Programs and select Microsoft Office 2007 and click the Change button. Select the Add/Remove Features radio button and hit Continue. Expand the plus-sign next to Office Shared Features, click on the drop-down arr... 14 May 2010 12:50
free antivirus with microsoft office 2007
While buying Microsoft Office 2007, I was told that I wll get a free antivirus for 5 years once I register online. I was not prompted any such option neither did I find it on the homepage. ... 2 May 2010 03:24
sending document for review
am working on word and traying to circulate a docuemnt for review by e.mial. when i use the function send to mail reciepient for review the document transfer to the e.mail sender but when i press the send putton i get the following pop up massege " the operation cannot be performed because the object has been ... 1 May 2010 13:12
How do I change the language interface(?) of MS Office 2007?
Same situation as Raba except I have not installed my French Version yet. Are you suggesting to download the trial version, then add the code from the French Version to change it to English. If that is not right, what do you suggest? -- Theophilus "gripes020" wrote: Actually it's even easier than... 1 May 2010 10:57
publisher 2010 beta wont print or save as pdf.
pls help C:\DOCUME~1\SHARON~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\3270187.cvr It wont let me copy the good stuff so this is all i have. it crashes and asks to send report to ms and then restarts. -- Sharon ... 1 May 2010 22:00
Internet Fax Service
Fax utility and Outlook integration is sometimes annoying and buggy. Instead, use internet fax service provider and export your ms word file into PDF file. Upload and send, internet fax service server will automatically convert your PDF into fax file. Try extremefax, they provide a software for easy faxing. ... 7 May 2010 07:50
utlook 2007 sp2 current f windows
reinstall outlook 2007 sp2 current use on my c0mputer before missing on April 2010 thank you DL wrote: Perhaps you have already trialed an office version? 09-Apr-10 Perhaps you have already trialed an office version? Previous Posts In This Thread: On Friday, April 09, 2010 12:55 AM Raffaele Appio... 30 Apr 2010 20:47
Paste multilevel bullets from Journal into Word as multilevel bullets
I amassed a gargantuan set of notes in the form a multilevel bullets, distributed over a series of Journal entries. I would like to copy and paste them into word. My plan is then to select all instances of each bullet level and convert them into headings of the same level. Then I'll be able to hierarchically navi... 30 Apr 2010 12:51
HELP Files Missing
I am running Windows XP Pro SP 2 and Office 2007 - and this is the second time I have lost my Help files. My IT department nor I could figure out a way to fix it without reinstalling office and losing all my settings. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution? -- Catrina ... 2 May 2010 20:53