First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
copy and paste one file into several different folders at the same
Is it possible to copy and paste one file into several different folders at the same time? ... 12 May 2010 10:16
How do I Stop end user licence agreement pop up
JimmyJayMarshall;4397964 Wrote: Like many others, I recently bought a new PC with Vista and installed myself Office 2003. Kept getting a pop up asking me to accept the MS end user licence agreement for the MS office app (such as excel, word etc) which drove me nuts. searched around and came across var... 12 May 2010 10:16
docx files downloading as zip files
Whenever i download certain docx files from my e-mail server IE wants to save them as a zip file. I've seen some fixes posted around the internet and none of them have worked. things i've tried: *setting "Open files based on content instead of extension" to disabled *updating .net framework *ensuring group polic... 12 May 2010 09:09
Missing possibility to sort responses in meeting
Hi When opening a meeting in Outlook 2010, it's possible to go to the tracking pane and see who accepted, declined or are tentative. For severel years (since Outlook 2003), I've missed the possiblity to click the 'Response' column, to sort the responses! This must be an easy thing to implement! In additi... 12 May 2010 04:49
Office 2010 Skydrive sharing
Hi I just installed the office beta which you need to be able to use web apps, but when I go to File > Share in any office program, it says Signed in as: Steven. I have no idea who Steven is or why it says that but there's no link to sign out. Anyone seen this? ... 12 May 2010 04:49
Validating Office 2010
On XP Prof all MS programs are genuine. I have installed Office 2010 Beta. I tried to download the new security program and was asked to run Office validation. When I did it said no Office found to validate. Cannot download security program because Office not validated. Can Office 2010 Beta be validated? ... 13 May 2010 14:56
Office key
Beth this is a fairly old post. Are you still navigating your way through this site? If so, do you think MS would provide a key if I have a "downloaded" version in lieu of ever having the hard copy? Dodge "Beth Melton" wrote: Hi Jirka, I just realized I did make a mistake in this thread and that w... 12 May 2010 03:44
[Fwd: Re: New computer. Newer version of Windows. Printing colorDifferences]
FYI To correct this problem, you need to download the correct drivers for your printer for Windows 7 (assuming this is your OS). Go to the website of your printer maker and look if they have the correct printer drivers for Windows 7. You haven't said anything about make and model of your printer so I can't... 11 May 2010 23:25
[Fwd: Re: How to recover permanently deleted emails from OutlookExpress 6.0]
FYI No there isn't any nil cost method of retrieving deleted items. For the future, reconfigure your OE6 so that it doesn't delete messages from deleted items folder when exiting. hth Geoff wrote: In OE6.0 I have my settings so that on exiting the application all items in the Deleted Folder are... 11 May 2010 23:25
[Fwd: Re: The End Is Near]
FYI Michael wrote: ...and if I'd posted this to a forum it never would've been seen. -- Because no one would miss you or your post! -- THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LD5SZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WAR... 11 May 2010 23:25