First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Office 2010 language pack does not install
I need the german spell checker on an English Office 2010 installation. Word > File > Options > Language leads to a download site offering a Beta Language Packs for download. Downloaded Single Language Pack does not install, indicating there is still a preliminary version installed which has to be removede with... 17 May 2010 15:48
Read-Only Recommended
Is it possible to set an Office document as Read-Only Recommended in Office 2007? It was pretty easy to do so using Office 2003 but I cannot find the option in 2007. ... 17 May 2010 14:41
Picture manager
when I open some jpeg files the zoom level is at where the entire picture can be viewed on one page, some pictures open a 27% to fit it on one page is it possible to open the picture at 100% at all times. Thanks ... 17 May 2010 12:26
Outlook 2010 contact
Hi, Is there any improvement of Outlook 2010 contact? In the previous version, there is only one number can be added as mobile no., Many of my friend have 2 or more mobile no. B/R ... 22 May 2010 06:14
Product key is correct...it tells me it is not!
i would have to agree. this microsoft product is to be desired. as sophisticated as technology is why is this so cumbersome to enter a product id? when they mail the product id it is not even in the correct format as the example format they supposedly accept. i am so disappointed with microsoft. off to mac i... 17 May 2010 21:19
Text-to-columns
I have a column in Excel 2007 as such Virginia Beach, VA 23464 Glen Allen, VA 23059 etc etc How can I convert that into three columns? The text-to-columns button is greyed out. Want City, State, and Zip in their own separate columns. ... 17 May 2010 16:55
Making a template in Word?
My guess is this is simply, but I haven't figured it out yet. I'd like to make a letterhead template with an image in the lower right hand corner, that doesn't move when I type the letter, and well, I can't figure out how to do this. I'm doing it in Word, so others can use this in the office, and we don't hav... 18 May 2010 09:16
Is Euro Software legit for MS Office purchase?
World Software/Euro Software is a scam site: http://spamtrackers.eu/wiki/index.php/Euro_Software I ordered "RadioShift" for macs software from them. The retail was $29 and they had it for $19 - I ordered it (they added a $6.50 "transaction fee" and sent me a zipped file with the following Read Me file: ... 17 May 2010 08:02
Ms access data type detail
I am using Ms access 2007, can anyone explain to me all the DATA TYPES, like what are their limitations etc. Also how can i create a drop down list and allows selecting more than 1 texts. e.g ... in my db i have an option for known languages and the answers could be more than one. English, French, Spanish etc ... 17 May 2010 09:08
Accepting meeting Invitations
I am unable to process meeting acceptance. This fault appears to have started since I installed Norton 2010 a few weeks ago. The acceptance just sits in the outbox. I have tried changing the to: email address. but no joy. ... 17 May 2010 09:08