From: adlerdm on
Is it possible to set an Office document as Read-Only Recommended in Office
2007? It was pretty easy to do so using Office 2003 but I cannot find the
option in 2007.
From: JoAnn Paules [MVP] on
Which application?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

From: Bob I on
It's done the same way. Save As, Tools...

From: undisclosed on

adlerdm;1776532 Wrote:
> Is it possible to set an Office document as Read-Only Recommended in
> Office
> 2007? It was pretty easy to do so using Office 2003 but I cannot find
> the
> option in 2007.

Hi there!

To create a read-only document on Office 2007, follow these simple
steps from the Office help page:

- On the Review tab, click *Protect Document*.
- Select *Restrict Formatting and Editing*.
- In *Formatting restrictions*, *Editing restrictions* and *Start
enforcement, * you can make selections that meet your formatting and
editing needs.

I hope this helps!:smile:

Cheers,
Isabella