First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Office 2007 Professional: Help Files Issues
Gents, I cannot find a solution to this odd issue and before I submit a support ticket I thought I would ask the community. We have office 2007 professional (volume licensing) on a Window 2003 terminal server. We have a few users out of a bunch that get the "This page is unavailable" I have tried the Refre... 3 Jun 2010 19:03
how to change the filetyp of a picture(bmp into jpg)?
how do you change a picture into an other filetype? bmp (bitmap) into jpg file?? thks! ... 1 Jun 2010 10:52
Training Material from MS Getting to Know
How can I download training material and use as per the instructions My Practice Material stays attached to the downloading web page window and does not have its own toolbar as per the instruction Office 2007 ,Windows XP Worked OK at first now zilch ... 1 Jun 2010 07:34
Conditional Formula
I am fairly new to using formulas but want a formula to do the following: A B C 1 10 5 6 2 9 9 3 Figures entered into column A & B & Formula in column C. Formula for C1 is A1 + B1 - A2 Help for the below The formula for C2 is A2 + B2 - C3 but if C2 = A2 I want the value to... 1 Jun 2010 16:26
Groove Workspace - How do I share/add users to my workspace?
I am using Groove on my office pc and notebook to synchronize files. It works perfect. I invited a couple of my students to share my workspace. They have Groove installed on their computers. If I search for them in Groove public directory, their names appear. However we cannot share the workspace. My st... 1 Jun 2010 06:29
Conditional Formula
Fairly new to using formula's I am trying to develope a formula that will: In cell B2 = A2 - A3 but if B2=A2 I want the value to be "0". A B 1 33 11 2 22 22 3 0 Please help. ... 31 May 2010 19:42
Multiple Email Accounts in Outlook 2010
I have set up two email accounts (Or at least I thought I did.) under Outlook 2010 just as I have them set up under Live Mail which I will abandon once I get Outlook working like I want it to. If I send an email from from my laptop to each account they appear in my Desktops Outlook's only Inbox. In Live mail ... 3 Jun 2010 03:30
reinstall Office 2007 from CD
I am trying to reload Office Professional 2007 on my HP Pavilion dv600 with VISTA from the installation disk. The installation begins after typing in my product code. Installation stalls and I get the following message: Setup cannot find: Office:en-us\1033\dwintl20.dll Browse to a valid installation source, a... 31 May 2010 17:30
Forum Posting or Signature Posting Services
The service of Forum Posting, also known as Signature Posting is offered by our company, The Consultant SEO. It is basically a way by which one can get good quality “one way” links in an effective and efficient manner. This very service, along with a back link linked with your website’s signature is undertaken by o... 31 May 2010 09:46
Favorites tab in Office Help
When using 'offline' Help in all MS Office app's, I would like to have a Favorites 'tab' in the results window. As I am not using all the app's constantly, I cant always remember how I achieved a particular result & what search term(s) I used to find the answer when searching the Help built into all the app's. ... 31 May 2010 08:41