First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Can I get more uses from Office Professional 2007 and how?
cannot load office 07 on another laptop as i have used it the maximum allowable times. Unfortunately the laptop that it was installed on, caught fire, and I lost everything. Is there a way to be able to load to my new laptop without buying new software? ... 25 May 2010 16:53
error encountered installing office pro plus 2010 Win 7 ultima
Sooooo.... did anyone ever come up with a solution for the error? I bought a license for Office Professional Plus 2010, through my daughter's university bookstore. So it CAN be bought, without a volume order. So, please get over the license issue, as license is WORTHLESS if we can't ever get the software to i... 25 May 2010 15:47
What is a registry file error
My NT 2000 system was running OK yesterday but this AM I get "STOP: c0000218 {Registry File Failure} The registry cannot load the hive (file): \SystemRoot\System 32\Config\SOFTWARE or its log or alternative. It is corrupt, absent, or not writable." ... 25 May 2010 21:16
New Forum similar to microsoft.public.office.misc
New Forum similar to microsoft.public.office.misc Since Microsoft will be closing this newsgroup soon - Any suggestions for an alternative Forum. David -- From David Troxell - Encourager Software Email - mailto:office2010_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com Microsoft Forums NNTP Bridge - Instructions to us... 25 May 2010 12:26
Saving as binary - PLEASE??
I posted this question in General Questions on 29th March, and in New Users on 20th May - no reply from either as yet. It usrely is a basic question for some of the MVP boffins in here: Surely ... someone MUST know the answer?? Here we go: If binary is more efficient speed and space-wise, why isn't it the d... 27 May 2010 15:58
How do I replace lost product key for free trial office 2007?
help-deleted email w free trial key numbers ... 25 May 2010 09:07
Cannot install Home and Student 2007, '0' is not a valid chara
"Jerry" wrote: Then you try the letter O in place of the 0 (zero) and see what happens. Good suggestion. But, I tried that and got the message that 'O' is not valid either. (Note: There are both zeros and Os in my product key so it's pretty easy to tell the difference.) ... 25 May 2010 15:47
Calendar View
How to change the settings on Calendar View so when the calendar opens up in month view you see only the current week at the top and then the next 3 weeks below it? Is this possible? ... 28 May 2010 02:52
Cannot install Home and Student 2007, '0' is not a valid character
* Have desktop pc with Windows XP and Office Premium 2000 * Purchased laptop with Windows 7 (has trial version of Office H&S 2007) * Purchased Office Home and Student 2007 from Amazon (can be installed on 3 home computers) I cannot get Home and Student software installed on either computer. When I try, I can't... 24 May 2010 22:22
lost outlook 2007 disks and home and student 2007
I have lost my disks but not my product keys and I want to install the trial versions of outlook 2007 and home and student 2007 3 user so I can then activate it fully with my product keys. I cannot find the trial anymore online only office 2007. My computer crashed and I need to re-install the software. How can I get ... 24 May 2010 17:57