From: AnnieBrown on
Sooooo.... did anyone ever come up with a solution for the error?
I bought a license for Office Professional Plus 2010, through my daughter's
university bookstore. So it CAN be bought, without a volume order.

So, please get over the license issue, as license is WORTHLESS if we can't
ever get the software to install!

I am getting Error 2203, the same as everyone else, while upgrading Office
Professional Pus 2007, to Office Professional Pus 2010 on a Vista 64-bit
machine.

Please help!
Annie Brown