First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Excel 2003 documents open slow or do not open.
After doing the DDE fix (removing the /e and replacing it with "%1" and unchecking the Use DDE box) and then undoing it (deleting the "%1" and adding back the /e, rechecking Use DDE and putting [open("%1")] back in the DDE Message: field) the %1 will keep coming back at the end of the command line (in the Application... 3 Jun 2010 19:03
Microsoft Office Standard
I bought the Office Standard 2007 Military Appreciation Edition for my children's laptops (2) in December (2009). One laptop has had the hard drive replaced once and I needed to reinstall Office. The computer has again crashed and I have been sent a replacement. Can anyone tell me how many times I can instal... 4 Jun 2010 10:21
How not to have those slanted inverted comma when editing text in Word
On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 08:37:33 -0700 (PDT), dingdongdingding wrote: Agreed, word is not a text editor. I just wonder if it can function like one. Save as type - Plain Text Of course, it would be overkill to use Word for just that purpose - notepad saves in plain text as someone suggested. David ... 3 Jun 2010 13:26
How not to have those slanted inverted comma when editing textin Word
Word isn't a "text editor", it is a word processing application, if you need interoperability with other programs expecting "plain text" use a "plain text" editor like NotePad (which is on all Windows installations) dingdongdingding wrote: Hi ! I'm using Word as a text editor. I notice that it u... 3 Jun 2010 14:33
Word 2003 - "Save As" Option Not Available
I'm having this same issue. Could you please provide a link to where you found the solution? -- LouieLouie ... 3 Jun 2010 07:51
How not to have those slanted inverted comma when editing text in Word
Hi ! I'm using Word as a text editor. I notice that it uses those slanted " and ' instead of the vertical ones. This cause a problem when my othe program reads the file. Is there are way not to use those slanted " and ' ? Thanks very much in advanced. ... 3 Jun 2010 12:18
blog in word 2007
Hi All, I just started using office pro 2007 with windows xp home sr3. I noticed in the new document tab something called blog. I have a blog set up on live.com. How would I set this up in word? Thanks for any help. -- Regards, Gary Metzler send to: gmtravel(a)bellsouth.net http://www.outtasighttravel... 3 Jun 2010 06:46
How to display the value of combobox in footer section of report?
Can someone help me with this problem? I try to display choices of combobox in random order in footer section of report. Combobox has: Food, Utiliy, Beaverage, Payroll... -- Mel ... 2 Jun 2010 16:30
how do I change the default setting of the "TO" on e-mails?
When doing an e-mail and I click the "to" it defaults my selection to "contact. How do I change the default to "Global Address List"? ... 2 Jun 2010 15:24
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13