From: dingdongdingding on
Hi !

I'm using Word as a text editor. I notice that it uses those
slanted " and ' instead of the vertical ones. This cause a problem
when my othe program reads the file. Is there are way not to use
those slanted " and ' ?

Thanks very much in advanced.
From: dingdongdingding on
Agreed, word is not a text editor. I just wonder if it can function
like one. What I really need is a text editor that has the ability to
Send to Bluetooth. Do you know of one ? That would be great !
Thanks