First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
online help connection
Cannot connect to online help with HELP ICON. I can however get templates, reference materials and answers online. ... 2 Jun 2010 14:17
MS Office 2010
I recently installed MS Office 2010 on my computer. I have windows 7 64bit on it as well. When I login, it gives an error message stating: Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. I've tried the regedit fix by deleting HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWA... 3 Jun 2010 13:26
Outlook Crashes Everytime while Opening
Ive Found a cure for this problem!! I found that by following a COMBINATION of : 1. removing the outcmd.dat as explained in this thread. 2. removing my kaspersky spam checking add-ons from outlook options 3. removing xobni software from outlook and my pc. By doing this, i found that the problem id had with ... 2 Jun 2010 12:03
Office 2010 Appearance and Tweaking
Recently upgraded to Office 2010 and am VERY unhappy with the appearance of the various apps - especially Outlook. Three questions please: 1) Other than the 3 included "skins", is there any way to change the color scheme? It is both "blah" and hard to read. I'd like a bright color with nice contrasting text. ... 2 Jun 2010 13:10
desktop appearance
I changed the background on my desktop. The wording under each icon is now it its own box and blocks the background. I want to remove those boxes so the names of the folders are directly on the picture. Hope that's clear. Thanks for your help. ... 2 Jun 2010 09:50
Office Update Error 646 Are You Kidding Me?
Forgive me if this has been covered a zillion times, but the many references I find on the web are conflicting and ultimately not helpful. I first encountered this error during a routine Windows update on my previous system. All the Win 7 updates were applied as normal, but the two latest Office 2007 updates ... 3 Jun 2010 08:57
restore compressed picture files
After I compressed picture files, I cannot restore them back to the original size pictures, please help. ... 2 Jun 2010 08:44
Restore picture size after using MS Office Picture Manager
How do I restore original size picture after compressing the photos using MS Office Picture Manager? ... 2 Jun 2010 07:39
Print Screen doesnt work
Hello, I used to be able to copy a screen shot and paste it into Word/Outlook, etc by hitting "prtscn" (or ALT-prtscn), then CTRL-V in the application I wanted to paste it into. But for some reason the last few weeks this isn't working anymore. I have even tried copying the screen shot for this question I am... 1 Jun 2010 18:39
show the document path in the office menu bar
Please add an option to show the full pathname to the current file in the menu bar without having to write vb code, add the limited column 'Document Location' command, etc. Just, please let me show the full pathname in the menu bar (Office 2007). Thanks. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Micr... 1 Jun 2010 15:19