First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Microsoft Picture Manager 2003
When on final page selection before printing Photos, Is there any way to prevent the " Crop and rotate to fit " which is happening unnecessary, especially in 4 X 6'' album prints. Once you get the picture cropped and adjusted, It still crops the photo, no matter which way you rotate it. 27 - 4 - 10 -- Srus... 27 Apr 2010 08:47
Office Default Mail Client
I removed the beta version of microsoft office and installed the MSDN version this weekend but I can not set the defalut mail client as Outlook. It will not let me edit it in outlook or through control panel. Does anyone know how I might repair this, I tried to fix the mail client in the registery by deleting i... 26 Apr 2010 22:53
"Advanced Find" Doesn't Function
I just updated Outlook 2003 to 2007 a few weeks ago. I created "Advanced Find" menu on the tool bar but it's never functioned in Outlook 2007. Even though I put the right e-mail address or subject, it always says "There are no items to show in this view" in the box at the bottom. When I don't put any e-mail ... 26 Apr 2010 20:38
Office 2010 HP printer problem
Office 2010 Professional Plus 2010 (the released 32-bit version, two activated copies on two computers) does not print multiple copies of any office document with my HP Laserjet P2055dn printers (using the latest Dec. 15, 2009 PCL 6 and PCL 5 UPD drivers available on the HP Web site). No matter how many copies ... 26 Apr 2010 20:38
Can't seem to download trial 2007 Home & Student...
I have Home & Student 2007 installed on my old computer (XP Home) but when tried to install on new one with Win 7 it would not start the installation. The Autorun window comes up etc but the disc just sits in the drive & won't run. I tried to download a trial copy of the above but Prof seems to be the only free... 26 Apr 2010 23:58
converter failed to save the file
Alanicky, First, thanks for the reply, but I am thinking your advice was for Gallagher? Second, the trouble I'm having is not necessarily PowerPoint related, but I get your drift and went and double checked all file types related to MS Office. All are pointing where they should be. There is not a choice between 200... 27 May 2010 07:05
Office 2007 Icons
All of the Office 2007 icons changed from the default to a "blank" icon. I can launch all applications and if I recreate the icon it is fine, but all the icons on the start menu are affected for all users. It is a Windows 7 machine running Office 2007 Professional. What could have caused this and how can it be... 26 Apr 2010 16:06
Experienced Pretty Serious Problem with Visio 2010 Premium
I was using Visio 2010 Premium this morning to modify a multi-page UML Activity Diagram and something went teriibly wrong. The diagram was created in Vision 2007. There are four pages in the diagram. Pages 2-4 are minor variations of the same process. When I created the diagram and cut and pasted each diagram f... 26 Apr 2010 16:06
Picture Manager won't print
Anytime I try to print out of Picture Manager 2007, nothing happens. OS = Windows 2008 Anyone else have this problem? ... 26 Apr 2010 12:39
Yahoo spam emails
I am regularly receiving spam emails from my email address with no contact name to reply to, requesting personal details. How do spam users manage to set up the same email address as a yahoo user? ... 26 Apr 2010 12:39