First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
"This is a pre-release version of the Compatibility Pack and canopen pre-release Office 2007 files only. Do you want to check for a newerversion of the Compatibility Pack?"
Well, it's nice to know we are not alone. Citrix/Terminal Servers, Windows 2000, Office XP, and we just applied the April updates from Microsoft. We will try Graham's fix today and post back later with our results. -- Barry Darrell;1770684 Wrote: Have you found a fix for this yet? I started having the same prob... 30 Apr 2010 18:34
Greek spell checker and proofing tools for Office 2010 Beta
hi.......i have the same problem too....plz if you have found sth help me :) ... 28 Apr 2010 12:54
"not enough storage is available to process this command"
I'm using Offcie 2003. Each time I try to drag and drop emails to a folder for backup I recieve the following error message: Error Copying File or Folder "not enough storage is available to process this command" I have also tried to "right click" and copy, then paste the emails to a folder on my desktop. I st... 28 Apr 2010 11:45
How do i type words on the page with the picture i want?
I have posted a picture on office picture manager, how to i add text to the picture and around the picture? ... 28 Apr 2010 12:54
Access: Recordset is not updatable
We have a database in Access 97 with multiple tables that uses the MDW security features so only a few people can modify the data. I recently created a switchboard in Access 2007 for the other users in our company to query one certain table and output a report (using Runtime) so nobody else is able to modify the data... 28 Apr 2010 11:45
"This is a pre-release version of the Compatibility Pack and c
Have you found a fix for this yet? I started having the same problem on our Citrix/Terminal Server after applying Microsoft's April updates over the weekend. Last week everything worked correctly using Office XP (2002) with the Compatibility Pack installed and this week everyone just gets the "pre-release ver... 27 May 2010 18:11
excel 2003 problem
66 years old. I have been asked to record daily my weight and blood-sugar count. I am using Excel 2003 on a Vista machine. I am trying to compare monthly averages between doctor visits. I have both columns formatted as 'number' (select column>format>cells>number, 2dp) yet when I try to sum or average the numb... 30 Apr 2010 14:00
Styles
Using Office 2007 I have created a Report Template with paragraph and character styles and locked the styles. However, when the user cuts and pastes text from another Word document into an existing document (that has the Report Template attached) the text does not take on the style characteristics of the style... 27 Apr 2010 23:33
2003 Microsoft Word Autotext
I am working with Autotext and notice under the toolbar there are several catagories: greeting, closing, etc. How do I change these names or make more catagories? Thanks for your time ... 27 Apr 2010 17:57
Office 2007 - Windows 7 Cannot Open 2003 Files
locast installed Office 2007 on a new WIndows 7 machine. The installation went through without error. But now I cannot open any of the Office 2003 files. The error I get is as below. The files are on a local drive and not read only. Excel cannot open the file <filename>. The document may be read-only or cor... 27 Apr 2010 16:49