From: dcsrowans on
window comes back saying cannot log on the microsoft exchange to access your
address book.
Doug Robbins replied that registry may need updating - mine is set as he
described

this applies both the .pdf and xps docs

I'm using 2007 set for using. doc and xls - as lots of my recipients cannot
open 2007 default docs

Is this the reason, if not any ideas please
--
dcsrowans
From: Gordon on
"dcsrowans" <dcsrowans(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> window comes back saying cannot log on the microsoft exchange to access
> your
> address book.
> Doug Robbins replied that registry may need updating - mine is set as he
> described

Do you actually connect to an Exchange Server? Presumably you are using
Outlook?

> this applies both the .pdf and xps docs
>
> I'm using 2007 set for using. doc and xls - as lots of my recipients
> cannot
> open 2007 default docs

Office 2007 creates documents by default in a new format. Prior versions of
Office cannot open these document formats natively.
You either need to do a "Save As" and choode 97-200 format when you send to
recipints that don't have Office 007, or get your recipients to download and
install the Office 2007 Compatibility Pack.
Get it here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=941b3470-3ae9-4aee-8f43-c6bb74cd1466&displaylang=en