From: jdr on
Have you looked through this?

http://www.experts-
exchange.com/Networking/Email_Groupware/Exchange_Server/Q_2
0752351.html

one we are pulling
>via POP3. He can receive email fine, but when we try to
reply we get the

From: None on
I thought this group was to help others for free, not to send them to
subscribe for help!

From: jdr on
you don't have to subscribe to that group....expers
exchange is free help...

scroll past where it says sign up...ive never signed up
and i can see all the way to the bottom....

Sorry bud....was tryin.

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
"None" <anonymous(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>We have a user that has two company email accounts setup one we are pulling
>via POP3. He can receive email fine, but when we try to reply we get the
>above subject error. Can someone help? Thanks!

That error is probably coming from your ISP. Do you use their SMTP
server as a relay (i.e. smart host)? If you do, they don't know about
it. Call them. :)

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP