From: SJMP on
I saw this on MSG tracking results: I do not know what caused this exactly.
Can someone shed some light on this. This same email that was rejected by our
EX2007SP1 server was accepted on a EX2003 server and did not contain anything
malicious.
FAILEd STOREDRIVER

>get-transportagent
Identity Enabled Priority
-------- ------- --------
Transport Rule Agent True 1
Journaling Agent True 2
AD RMS Prelicensing Agent False 3
From: Andy David {MVP} on
On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 06:53:01 -0700, SJMP <sjmp(a)newsgroup.nospam>
wrote:

>I saw this on MSG tracking results: I do not know what caused this exactly.
>Can someone shed some light on this. This same email that was rejected by our
>EX2007SP1 server was accepted on a EX2003 server and did not contain anything
>malicious.
>FAILEd STOREDRIVER
>
>>get-transportagent
>Identity Enabled Priority
>-------- ------- --------
>Transport Rule Agent True 1
>Journaling Agent True 2
>AD RMS Prelicensing Agent False 3

Is the message a public folder replication message?

From: SJMP on
No email

From: Andy David {MVP} on
On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 07:14:00 -0700, SJMP <sjmp(a)newsgroup.nospam>
wrote:

>No email

I would open a ticket with Microsoft Support.
I assume you have Rollup3 already installed.

From: SJMP on
Andy,

Where do I get info on Exchange if I have rollup 3 installed?

I see managed newsgroups has been defering to call MS - is there a problem
with Exhange here or do you meen open up a ticket with permier support to
pay.