From: Robert Neville on
Anyone having any problems running Quicken Deluxe 2010 on Win 7 64? Am thinking
about upgrading from Win 7 32 to address some memory issues with other
applications.
From: Lenster on
On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 07:38:39 -0600, Robert Neville <dont(a)bother.com>
wrote:

>Anyone having any problems running Quicken Deluxe 2010 on Win 7 64? Am thinking
>about upgrading from Win 7 32 to address some memory issues with other
>applications.

Running fine here!
From: Margaret on
Robert Neville wrote:
> Anyone having any problems running Quicken Deluxe 2010 on Win 7 64? Am thinking
> about upgrading from Win 7 32 to address some memory issues with other
> applications.

Runs fine here! I sure would like a 64-bit version though, as all the
x64 apps I currently run seem snappier than their 32-bit counterparts.
Someday perhaps.... :-)

Regards,

Margaret

--
http://twokatmew.smugmug.com
From: XS11E on
Robert Neville <dont(a)bother.com> wrote:

> Anyone having any problems running Quicken Deluxe 2010 on Win 7
> 64? Am thinking about upgrading from Win 7 32 to address some
> memory issues with other applications.

I've run Quicken in various editions on Windows XP 64 bit, Vista 64 bit
and now Quicken Deluxe on Win7 64 bit and it's run fine on all of them.

The Usenet Improvement Project:
From: Ken Blake on
wrote:

> Anyone having any problems running Quicken Deluxe 2010 on Win 7 64? Am thinking
> about upgrading from Win 7 32 to address some memory issues with other
> applications.

No, no problems at all.

--
Ken Blake