From: 330individual on
Hi. We are having a problem with a 6509 and high cpu utilization.

The 6509 is running CAT OS, and running cat6000-sup2k8.8-2-2. The
issue is that the Switch will stop all telnet traffic to it as well as
kill to console connection. This lasts roughly 10 mins, once we gain
access to the switch again we see the following using show proc cpu

89.10% 28.84% 11.68% 0 L3Aging

It seems L3Aging is what is causing the high CPU utilization, the
switch however is still passing traffic. It seems to be the MLS Cache
that is getting dumped then refreshed.

Does anyone have a clue on what to look for ?

Thanks