From: moose on
Hi,
I just bought a T-Mobile Pulse (nice phone) and I sent a text to 441
saying 6MONTHWEB which gives 6 months web browsing for �20, I sent the
text a couple of hours ago and nothing has happened yet. Can anybody
who has also done this before please tell me how long it takes to set
up?
Thanks,
Moose

From: moose on
> Hi,
> I just bought a T-Mobile Pulse (nice phone) and I sent a text to 441
> saying 6MONTHWEB which gives 6 months web browsing for �20, I sent the
> text a couple of hours ago and nothing has happened yet. Can anybody
> who has also done this before please tell me how long it takes to set
> up?

It is sorted now, I called them and they sorted it out for me.

From: mobaholic on
On 11 Dec, 14:58, moose <n...(a)here.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I just bought aT-MobilePulse (nice phone) and I sent a text to 441
> saying 6MONTHWEB which gives6monthsweb browsing for £20, I sent the
> text a couple of hours ago and nothing has happened yet.  Can anybody
> who has also done this before please tell me how long it takes to set
> up?
> Thanks,
> Moose

I have been unable to find any details of this offer on the T-Mobile
website. Please will you kindly post a URL where it can be seen?

Many thanks in advance.

From: Paulg0 on

"mobaholic" <mobaholic.1(a)googlemail.com> wrote in message
On 11 Dec, 14:58, moose <n...(a)here.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I just bought aT-MobilePulse (nice phone) and I sent a text to 441
> saying 6MONTHWEB which gives6monthsweb browsing for �20, I sent the
> text a couple of hours ago and nothing has happened yet. Can anybody
> who has also done this before please tell me how long it takes to set
> up?
> Thanks,
> Moose

I have been unable to find any details of this offer on the T-Mobile
website. Please will you kindly post a URL where it can be seen?

Many thanks in advance.

http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/services/payg/boosters/

Paul

From: R Gower on

"moose" <not(a)here.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>> I just bought a T-Mobile Pulse (nice phone) and I sent a text to 441
>> saying 6MONTHWEB which gives 6 months web browsing for �20, I sent the
>> text a couple of hours ago and nothing has happened yet. Can anybody who
>> has also done this before please tell me how long it takes to set up?
>
> It is sorted now, I called them and they sorted it out for me.

So why didn't you do that first. Why would you expect anyone on a
public newsgroup to know all your personal details and to contact
a mobile company on your behalf - or even be able to access their
computers to tell you what stage your order was at.
Has the art of thinking left people these days or do school teachers
keep telling children their is no need to think for themselves as someone
else will do it - and if they don't they can complain.
USE your common sense, think first!