From: The Old Sourdough on
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

snipetty

> Beyond that, the internal (alleged) logic of his ramblings above was
> positively belly-laugh inducing.

Bullis and logic?? In the same sentence??
BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!!

--
The Old Sourdough
Of course a platonic relationship is possible -- but only between
From: §ñühw¤£f on
The Old Sourdough wrote:
> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> snipetty
>
>> Beyond that, the internal (alleged) logic of his ramblings above was
>> positively belly-laugh inducing.
>
> Bullis and logic?? In the same sentence??
> BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!!

People who seem illogical at times can also be logical and quite lucid
at others. Human psycology isnt a steady state. Its affected by season,
stressors, etc.
Not being an opologist for Richy, but my only exposure to him has been
on 24hrsupport...so maybe a few years ago he was a total wackyass.
People change.