From: (see below) on
On 15/06/2010 16:43, in article
26d9422f-e704-458b-a6eb-c7ec70a28ba7(a)q12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com,
"adacrypt" <austin.obyrne(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> ... I choose to learn Ada-95 in order to implement my
> brainwave of factoring three-dimensional vectors and using three-
> dimensional space as the encryption environment in cryptography - that
> had been suggested to me by an Iraqi mathematician who had read my
> work in factoring vectors and I was convinced that Ada-95 was the only
> language for this ...

Why?

--
Bill Findlay
<surname><forename> chez blueyonder.co.uk

From: adacrypt on
On Jun 15, 6:29 pm, Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)
<yannick_duch...(a)yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Le Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:43:49 +0200, adacrypt <austin.oby...(a)hotmail.com> a
> écrit:> Could I ask you to vist my websitehttp://www.adacrypt.comabd have a
> > look at " A New Approach to Cryptography" - this is attracting alot of
> > interest by academic visitors.
>
> Just thanks
>
> --
> There is even better than a pragma Assert: a SPARK --# check.
> --# check C and WhoKnowWhat and YouKnowWho;
> --# assert Ada;
> --  i.e. forget about previous premises which leads to conclusion
> --  and start with new conclusion as premise.

Hi,

I am a bit of a loss to interpret your meaning - Do you mean I should
promote this as something of academic interest to the refernces you
give me or is there some mistake on my part - I would appreciate it if
you enlighten me a bit - adacrypt
From: adacrypt on
On Jun 15, 7:11 pm, "(see below)" <yaldni...(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> On 15/06/2010 16:43, in article
> 26d9422f-e704-458b-a6eb-c7ec70a28...(a)q12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com,
>
> "adacrypt" <austin.oby...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> > ... I choose to learn Ada-95 in order to implement my
> > brainwave of factoring three-dimensional vectors and using three-
> > dimensional space as the encryption environment in cryptography - that
> > had been suggested to me by an Iraqi mathematician who had read my
> > work in factoring vectors and I was convinced that Ada-95 was the only
> > language for this ...
>
> Why?
>
> --
> Bill Findlay
> <surname><forename> chez blueyonder.co.uk

Hi,

I take you mean why did I think Ada was the more suitable language?

I had already done some casual work on factorising large numbers in
Ada-83. I had been introduced to cryptography by one Dr. Chalabi who I
had asked to read my stuff on vector factoring (see "Factoring of
Vectors in Vector Cryptography" http://www.adacrypt.com)- he was
active in cryptography - I soon saw an algorithm in vector factoring
that is a one-way function in mathematics that is imminently suitable
for cryptography - it was pure instinct from there onwards but I was
convinced that the system structures of Ada-95 were ideal for what I
wanted to do in cryptography. The mathematical algorithm was very
transparent to me but it was going to be a problem at the time to
implement it in Ada due largely to my inexperience of programming in
Ada-95 - I repeat that mathematical instinct was the driving force -
its the only thing I claim to have in abundance - I have taught myself
enough Ada just to complete this work - I am a retired engineer and
although I revere Ada programming I have no reason to go any deeper
into it in a general way - adacrypt
From: adacrypt on
On Jun 15, 7:33 pm, adacrypt <austin.oby...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 15, 7:11 pm, "(see below)" <yaldni...(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>

> > On 15/06/2010 16:43, in article
> > 26d9422f-e704-458b-a6eb-c7ec70a28...(a)q12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com,
>
> > "adacrypt" <austin.oby...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > ... I choose to learn Ada-95 in order to implement my
> > > brainwave of factoring three-dimensional vectors and using three-
> > > dimensional space as the encryption environment in cryptography - that
> > > had been suggested to me by an Iraqi mathematician who had read my
> > > work in factoring vectors and I was convinced that Ada-95 was the only
> > > language for this ...
>
> > Why?
>
> > --
> > Bill Findlay
> > <surname><forename> chez blueyonder.co.uk
>
> Hi,
>
> I take you mean why did I think Ada was the more suitable language?
>
> I had already done some casual work on factorising large numbers in
> Ada-83. I had been introduced to cryptography by one Dr. Chalabi who I
> had asked to read my stuff on vector factoring (see "Factoring of
> Vectors in Vector Cryptography"http://www.adacrypt.com)-he was
> active in cryptography - I soon saw an algorithm in vector factoring
> that is a one-way function in mathematics that is imminently suitable
> for cryptography - it was pure instinct from there onwards but I was
> convinced that the system structures of Ada-95 were ideal for what I
> wanted to do in cryptography.  The mathematical algorithm was very
> transparent to me but it was going to be a problem at the time to
> implement it in Ada due largely to my inexperience of programming in
> Ada-95 - I repeat that mathematical instinct was the driving force -
> its the only thing I claim to have in abundance - I have taught myself
> enough Ada just to complete this work - I am a retired engineer and
> although I revere Ada programming I have no reason to go any deeper
> into it in a general way - adacrypt- Hide quoted text -

Also,

I have no idea how to proceed with any topic that you may think worth
expounding at some higher level - if you see any potential perhaps you
would let me know explicitly - I'm a bit slow on the uptake - adcrypt
From: (see below) on
On 15/06/2010 19:42, in article
2dfafa54-b744-4670-b85a-2d59d850a0a1(a)q12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com,
"adacrypt" <austin.obyrne(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 15, 7:33�pm, adacrypt <austin.oby...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jun 15, 7:11�pm, "(see below)" <yaldni...(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>>> On 15/06/2010 16:43, in article
>>> 26d9422f-e704-458b-a6eb-c7ec70a28...(a)q12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com,

>>> Why?
>>
>>> --
>>> Bill Findlay
>>> <surname><forename> chez blueyonder.co.uk
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I take you mean why did I think Ada was the more suitable language?
>>
>> I had already done some casual work on factorising large numbers in
>> Ada-83. I had been introduced to cryptography by one Dr. Chalabi who I
>> had asked to read my stuff on vector factoring (see "Factoring of
>> Vectors in Vector Cryptography"http://www.adacrypt.com)-he was
>> active in cryptography - I soon saw an algorithm in vector factoring
>> that is a one-way function in mathematics that is imminently suitable
>> for cryptography - it was pure instinct from there onwards but I was
>> convinced that the system structures of Ada-95 were ideal for what I
>> wanted to do in cryptography. �The mathematical algorithm was very
>> transparent to me but it was going to be a problem at the time to
>> implement it in Ada due largely to my inexperience of programming in
>> Ada-95 - I repeat that mathematical instinct was the driving force -
>> its the only thing I claim to have in abundance - I have taught myself
>> enough Ada just to complete this work - I am a retired engineer and
>> although I revere Ada programming I have no reason to go any deeper
>> into it in a general way - adacrypt- Hide quoted text -

> Also,
>
> I have no idea how to proceed with any topic that you may think worth
> expounding at some higher level - if you see any potential perhaps you
> would let me know explicitly - I'm a bit slow on the uptake - adcrypt

You are "convinced" that Ada was in some way "ideal".
I simply ask what is it about Ada that made you consider it ideal?

--
Bill Findlay
<surname><forename> chez blueyonder.co.uk

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Subtypes boundaries
Next: Ada in Cryptography.