From: adacrypt on

I have only just discovered your group and I must say this is a great
discovery to me – Where have I been you might ask? – now that I’m
here I look forward to coming again often.

My interest has been in the application of Ada-95 to cryptography for
over 10 years and I can demonstrate some very powerful ciphers as the
result. These are world firsts in being theoretically unbreakable in
class.

I have been subscribing to sci crypt news group exclusively up until
today and I have been using the pseudonym ‘adacrypt’.

I have been banging the drum so loudly for Ada-95 over there and
rattling the bars of their cages that I think I am high on some
people’s assassination list.

The good news is that there is demonstrably unbreakable cryptography
on the table that owes a lot to Ada-95.

It would be great if readers would check out my claims in today's sci
crypt group. and perhaps correct me if I am wrong in what I say - my
post over there was made oblivious of the group's existence earlier
today - adacrypt
From: Adam Beneschan on
On Jun 15, 7:51 am, adacrypt <austin.oby...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have only just discovered your group and I must say this is a great
> discovery to me –  Where have I been you might ask? – now that I’m
> here I look forward to coming again often.
>
> My interest has been in the application of Ada-95 to cryptography for
> over 10 years and I can demonstrate some very powerful ciphers as the
> result.  These are world firsts in being theoretically unbreakable in
> class.
>
> I have been subscribing to sci crypt news group exclusively up until
> today and I have been using the pseudonym ‘adacrypt’.
>
> I have been banging the drum so loudly for Ada-95 over there and
> rattling the bars of their cages that I think I am high on some
> people’s assassination list.
>
> The good news is that there is demonstrably unbreakable cryptography
> on the table that owes a lot to Ada-95.

Interesting. I always thought that unbreakable cryptography was
related more to C to Ada. I mean, there's a *lot* of C programs out
there that no mortal human can decode.... :) :) :) :) :)

-- Adam

From: adacrypt on
On Jun 15, 4:02 pm, Adam Beneschan <a...(a)irvine.com> wrote:
> On Jun 15, 7:51 am, adacrypt <austin.oby...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I have only just discovered your group and I must say this is a great
> > discovery to me –  Where have I been you might ask? – now that I’m
> > here I look forward to coming again often.
>
> > My interest has been in the application of Ada-95 to cryptography for
> > over 10 years and I can demonstrate some very powerful ciphers as the
> > result.  These are world firsts in being theoretically unbreakable in
> > class.
>
> > I have been subscribing to sci crypt news group exclusively up until
> > today and I have been using the pseudonym ‘adacrypt’.
>
> > I have been banging the drum so loudly for Ada-95 over there and
> > rattling the bars of their cages that I think I am high on some
> > people’s assassination list.
>
> > The good news is that there is demonstrably unbreakable cryptography
> > on the table that owes a lot to Ada-95.
>
> Interesting.  I always thought that unbreakable cryptography was
> related more to C to Ada.  I mean, there's a *lot* of C programs out
> there that no mortal human can decode.... :) :) :) :) :)
>
>                            -- Adam- Hide quoted text -

Hi adam,
There's a lot to be talked about here - may I explain my earlier
remark that this cryptography owes a lot to Ada-95 - more correctly it
owes alot to Professsor Feldman and the help he gave me at the outset
some 8 years when I choose to learn Ada-95 in order to implement my
brainwave of factoring three-dimensional vectors and using three-
dimensional space as the encryption environment in cryptography - that
had been suggested to me by an Iraqi mathematician who had read my
work in factoring vectors and I was convinced that Ada-95 was the only
language for this - I had studied Ada-83 at the University of
Liverpool but it was on a mainframe computer (student's piece of
directory) some 10 years earlier - I could handle the task of getting
started again on a PC and it was a Godsend that Professor Feldman gave
me a lot of help - I couldnt even install the compiler I was so green
with PC's - he has probaly forgotten this by now but I haven't.

Could I ask you to vist my website http://www.adacrypt.com abd have a
look at " A New Approach to Cryptography" - this is attracting alot of
interest by academic visitors.

Could you please have a look at "File Handling in Ada-95 - A
Demonstration" in today's post.

Also could I ask you to have a look at my posting in sci crypt a few
days ago called "The Winds of Change - The Three Faces of
Cryptography".

Crypto strength is not peculiar to any programming language on its own
- reference your remark about 'C' programming language(in my view) but
Ada lends itself admirably to cipher design. - adcrypt

From: Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) on
Le Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:43:49 +0200, adacrypt <austin.obyrne(a)hotmail.com> a
écrit:
> Could I ask you to vist my website http://www.adacrypt.com abd have a
> look at " A New Approach to Cryptography" - this is attracting alot of
> interest by academic visitors.
Just thanks

--
There is even better than a pragma Assert: a SPARK --# check.
--# check C and WhoKnowWhat and YouKnowWho;
From: Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) on
Le Tue, 15 Jun 2010 19:29:06 +0200, Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)
<yannick_duchene(a)yahoo.fr> a écrit:

> Le Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:43:49 +0200, adacrypt <austin.obyrne(a)hotmail.com>
> a écrit:
>> Could I ask you to vist my website http://www.adacrypt.com abd have a
>> look at " A New Approach to Cryptography" - this is attracting alot of
>> interest by academic visitors.
> Just thanks
You should also submit it to the http://www.adaic.org/ webmaster (if not
already done).

--
There is even better than a pragma Assert: a SPARK --# check.
--# check C and WhoKnowWhat and YouKnowWho;
--# assert Ada;
-- i.e. forget about previous premises which leads to conclusion
-- and start with new conclusion as premise.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Subtypes boundaries
Next: Ada in Cryptography.