From: Y.Porat on

The Photon Momentum can be presented as

P = hf/c
it is the full comprehensive presentation
of the photon momentum
nothing missing - nothing excessive right ?? !!

now lets take it as is
(without changing anything in it as the formula
presenting the **photon momentum *
momentum ie not energy .....!! )---

and present it by its dimensions** and
***dimensionless figures**

by the M K S system that is a legitimate
comprehensive dimension system !! ::

h is
6.6 exp -34( Kilogram Meter ^2/Second)

f is
fs/Second

while fs is *** the dimensionless
figure that is attached to the 1/second ****
to get ' f '

c is say (aprox )
3 Exp8 Meter/Second

now if we combine all of it
we get

P (photon) = 6.6 exp -Kg Meter ^2 /second times fs/Sec ---
--divided by meter/Second ( times) 3 exp8

ie if we present it without the
dimensions** that are canceling themselves
in nominator and denominator**

we get
====================================
6.6exp-34 Kg MET /SEC times fs divided by 3 exp 8
===================================

now my question is

where do you see anything relativistic???!!

and if not
ITS MASS IS NOT RELATIVISTIC AS WELL!!

it is a revolutionary finding !!
becasue proves
that the photon momentum Mass
IS NOT RELATIVISTIC!! ---
(unlike the (until now) common
parroting paradigm!!!

and if so
we can now coin the new'' general iron'' rule
in physics ::

===================================
NO MASS (THE ONLY MASS THAT EXISTS)--
--NO REAL PHYSICS!!!

(at least for the experimentally ' known' physics)!
====================================
since momentum of photon is experimentally known !!

THAT SIMPLE INNOVATIVE INSIGHT
SHOULD SAVE SCIENCE A HUGE AMOUNT
OF
PRECIOUS -TIME - MONEY -
AND HUMAN RESOURCES!!

for just one example:
wasted on mas-less particles (even'' mass less for a short
time''' etc etc

TIA (not for parroting crooks )
Y.Porat

From: Inertial on
"Y.Porat" <y.y.porat(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

I am guessing that there is nothing new here .. let see

> The Photon Momentum can be presented as
>
> P = hf/c
> it is the full comprehensive presentation
> of the photon momentum

No .. it is not "the" presentation .. there are many different ways to
present it.

> nothing missing - nothing excessive right ?? !!

It is a correct formula .. although that disagrees with your previous
position.

> now lets take it as is
> (without changing anything in it as the formula
> presenting the **photon momentum *
> momentum ie not energy .....!! )---
>
> and present it by its dimensions** and
> ***dimensionless figures**

See .. nothing new

> by the M K S system that is a legitimate
> comprehensive dimension system !! ::

Yeup .. one of many. Nothing special.

> h is
> 6.6 exp -34( Kilogram Meter ^2/Second)
>
> f is
> fs/Second
>
> while fs is *** the dimensionless
> figure that is attached to the 1/second ****
> to get ' f '
>
> c is say (aprox )
> 3 Exp8 Meter/Second
>
> now if we combine all of it
> we get
>
> P (photon) = 6.6 exp -Kg Meter ^2 /second times fs/Sec ---
> --divided by meter/Second ( times) 3 exp8
>
> ie if we present it without the
> dimensions** that are canceling themselves
> in nominator and denominator**
>
> we get
> ====================================
> 6.6exp-34 Kg MET /SEC times fs divided by 3 exp 8
> ===================================

Message way to present it .. should not be two dimensionless values there ..
if done properly the dimensioness figures should be separate from the units

> now my question is
>
> where do you see anything relativistic???!!

No equation split up into units and dimensional values will look
relativistic.

Further .. you seem to think there needs to be a 'gamma' factor in a formula
for it to be relativistic.

> and if not
> ITS MASS IS NOT RELATIVISTIC AS WELL!!

There is momentum and frequency there .. you need the formula that includes
mass if you want ot talk about mass

P = Mc

Where M is relativistic mass

> it is a revolutionary finding !!

Nope

> becasue proves
> that the photon momentum Mass
> IS NOT RELATIVISTIC!! ---

No .. it doesn't. It doesn't even MENTION photon mass

> (unlike the (until now) common
> parroting paradigm!!!
>
> and if so
> we can now coin the new'' general iron'' rule
> in physics ::
>
> ===================================
> NO MASS (THE ONLY MASS THAT EXISTS)--
> --NO REAL PHYSICS!!!
>
> (at least for the experimentally ' known' physics)!
> ====================================

That's just a slogan .. not a rule

> since momentum of photon is experimentally known !!

Yeup

> THAT SIMPLE INNOVATIVE INSIGHT
> SHOULD SAVE SCIENCE A HUGE AMOUNT
> OF
> PRECIOUS -TIME - MONEY -
> AND HUMAN RESOURCES!!

Noone is wasting money on working out the momentum of a photon any more

> for just one example:
> wasted on mas-less particles (even'' mass less for a short
> time''' etc etc

Photons are massless

> TIA (not for parroting crooks )

You're the only crook .. you fraudulently claim to be doing phsycis

As I guessed .. nothing new at all in your post .. same old nonsense.