From: Ray Fischer on
RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>Check out the smearing at the edge, the prism-like chromatic effects.
>16mm Sony on the NEX 5. I'm still waiting for some person with access

Get a life.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Rich on
On Jun 16, 2:29 am, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> RichA  <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >Check out the smearing at the edge, the prism-like chromatic effects.
> >16mm Sony on the NEX 5.  I'm still waiting for some person with access
>
> Get a life.

Get a new slogan. That one hails from about 1992.
From: Rich on
On Jun 15, 8:21 pm, Eric Stevens <eric.stev...(a)sum.co.nz> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:46:40 +0200, Robert Spanjaard
>
> <spamt...(a)arumes.com> wrote:
> >On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:24:58 -0700, RichA wrote:
>
> >> Check out the smearing at the edge, the prism-like chromatic effects.
> >> 16mm Sony on the NEX 5.  I'm still waiting for some person with access
> >> to PUT a decent, normal lens on  the camera with an adapter (a 50mm
> >> legacy prime would do) and see if the fault lies entirely with the lens
> >> and not with the camera as well.
>
> >>http://www.antidotepictures.com/Photography/Sony-NEX/12495675_Axbi3#8....
>
> >Looks like a bad lens for pixel peepers.
> >Looks like a good lens for photographers.
>
> Working on the theory that any 16mm lens is better than none?
>
> Eric Stevens

I'd use it like a 12mm f1.4 CCTV lens on a micro 4/3rds. Only the
centre part of the image. Thank goodness for high pixel counts and the
ability to crop so the 16mm lens is really a 24mm lens once you crop
away the garbage.
From: Ray Fischer on
Rich <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>On Jun 16, 2:29�am, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> RichA �<rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Check out the smearing at the edge, the prism-like chromatic effects.
>> >16mm Sony on the NEX 5. �I'm still waiting for some person with access
>>
>> Get a life.
>
>Get a new slogan.

Don't need to.

> That one hails from about 1992.

And still, here you are, same old pointless whining.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net