|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
There's safety in numbers...
A new collection of photos dedicated to numbers https://sites.google.com/site/phototrincone/collection-galleries/numbers ... 13 Aug 2010 21:14
A photography related joke
The Smiths were unable to conceive children and decided to use a surrogate father to start their family. On the day the proxy father was to arrive, Mr. Smith kissed his wife goodbye and said, 'Well, I'm off now.. The man should be here soon.' Half an hour later, just by chance, a door-to-door baby photographer h... 13 Aug 2010 14:41
Perspective
David J Taylor <david-taylor(a)blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote: "Neil Harrington" <nobody(a)homehere.net> wrote in message news:v_6dnZGdNcTKA_nRnZ2dnUVZ_sOdnZ2d(a)giganews.com... [] I don't know about Greek, and I don't know whether "camera oscura" is still current in Italian. But it is still called a c... 13 Aug 2010 05:58
Should all RichA TROLLS be taken out and shot?
Keep it up, loser. Changing subject lines is one step from total loserdom, co-opting the I.D.s of people and posting stuff. C'mon, go the extra mile, loser. ... 12 Aug 2010 19:11
"Tonight, you men will sleep with your cameras!"
"You will give your lens, a dog's name." (because that's how they perform). http://dpreview.com/news/1008/10081205sony18200mmemount.asp ... 13 Aug 2010 19:03
Any tutorials for MAGIX PhotoStory on CD & DVD 9?
I am trying to create a Photo slide show with MAGIX PhotoStory. In the past, I have used ProShow Gold and liked it. However the graphics quality in PhotoStory seems to be lot nicer. I ended up buying the software but I can't find any tutorials at their site or on the Internet. There is a learning curve with thi... 12 Aug 2010 13:40
Ten days left for Rogues II
"Bowser" <Canon(a)Nikon.Panny> wrote in message news:m1o7665dnjrfg5r0umlli9tpi8rqjhc71t(a)4ax.com... Rogues II is due on August 22nd, so you have ten days to create a self portrait of yourself doing something other than photography or trolling newsgroups. For more info, see the rulz page here: http://www.p... 13 Aug 2010 15:46
[SI] Ten days left for Rogues II
Rogues II is due on August 22nd, so you have ten days to create a self portrait of yourself doing something other than photography or trolling newsgroups. For more info, see the rulz page here: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage The gallery will be posted here: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rogues_gallery_... 12 Aug 2010 08:11
aurora borealis
http://www.lakesuperiorphoto.com/northern_lights_aug_2010/slides/northern_lights_aurora_michigan_lake_superior_2010.html ... 13 Aug 2010 07:03
Aftermarket lens makers continue to cater solely to Canon and Nikon
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:42:53 -0700 (PDT), RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote: On Aug 11, 2:22�pm, "Pete Stavrakoglou" <nto...(a)optonline.net> wrote: "RichA" <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:48fb292b-98d3-4464-b8d3-63cb7f8dbf04(a)d8g2000yqf.googlegroups.com... American companies come to... 12 Aug 2010 19:11
Camera makers need to come unstuck from three things:
1. Fixed ISO values of 100, 200, 400. Most if not all have already done this and offer interim values as a choice and even finer values in semi-auto modes like intelligent ISO, etc. How about a continuous motion dial that would allow you to set exposure via the ISO and leave the shutter speed and aperture of the... 12 Aug 2010 03:52
Aftermarket lens makers continue to cater solely to Canon and Nikon
American companies come to Canada to gain at most an extra 10% on their bottom line. Apparently, aftermarket lens companies don't see the benefit in doing with with Sony, Olympus, Panasonic or Pentax (well, some support Pentax.). ... 12 Aug 2010 08:11
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11