From: Neil Jones on
I am trying to create a Photo slide show with MAGIX PhotoStory. In the
past, I have used ProShow Gold and liked it. However the graphics
quality in PhotoStory seems to be lot nicer. I ended up buying the
software but I can't find any tutorials at their site or on the
Internet. There is a learning curve with this product and I am getting
a little bit frustrated with no tutorial videos or documents. The
vendor seems to have minimal very videos tutorial in German language.

Could anyone here in these forums please share any links to any
tutorials for using MAGIX PhotoStory CD & DVD 9?

Thank you in advance.

NJ