First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Leica X1, only compact approved by Getty Images
What, no 1/2.3"sensored superzooms? I'm shocked. http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Leica_X1 _The_first_compact_approved_by_Getty_news_300782.html ... 12 Aug 2010 09:17
Tiptoe...Thru the Water...
From about 300 ft @ 1500mm: http://www.mhmyers.com/d80/DSC_24255w.jpg -- m-m http://www.mhmyers.com ... 10 Aug 2010 13:36
gothic windows
http://picasaweb.google.com/dohduhdah/TrajectumLumen#5502066497102115474 ... 9 Aug 2010 20:07
Perspective (was Re: Has ultrawide angle become an overused cliche?)
"Bruce" <docnews2011(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:ugar46dfhpou4nimibd86jm53iqo459f99(a)4ax.com... On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 09:54:10 -0400, Shiva Das <shiv(a)nataraja.invalid> wrote: In article <5k2r46pe2t2t7tsjn802pa3o5v7lla946f(a)4ax.com>, Bruce <docnews2011(a)gmail.com> wrote: It also doesn't help when p... 13 Aug 2010 16:52
Should all smokers be taken out and shot?
I picked up a prime lens today, an older used one. I noticed the lens had a light blue coating, which was odd as this prime's coatings are usually brown-purple. At home, I gave the lens a swipe with a lens tissue, and it looked like part of the coating "rubbed off." Turns out, the lens was covered in a layer of ... 13 Aug 2010 03:50
Your Photos On Canvas High Quality Low Price From £15
Visually Stunning Large Photo Canvas Prints From Your Digital Images Upload Your Images Online, Pay Securley With Paypal. Special Offer ! 3Ft x 2Ft Framed Museum Grade Photo Canvas £45 Your Image Files Need To Be 1MB + For Best Results. 24/48 Hr Delivery, Lifetime G/Tee See Examples and Galleries Here http://www.p... 7 Aug 2010 22:20
Dispelling some misunderstanding about JPEG losses with repeatedsaves
I wrote a short utility to check the usual claim that JPEG image quality degrades with the successive saves. This utility saves an image multiple times, each time after making a minor and very localized changed to it. To avoid suspecting that "convert" does it cleverly to minimize losses, the image is saved to... 10 Aug 2010 15:49
Park of the Wall
Hello: I had the opportunity to take some photos about this place in the Historical Center of Lima. An overview of the park, where in the upper left can be seen the Cerro San Crist�bal, and in the lower right can be seen the ruins of one of the oldest houses in Lima: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/486... 10 Aug 2010 12:28
Verrazano-Narrows bridge
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:38:16 -0500, Cynicor <j..tru.p.i.n...(a)speakeasy.net> wrote: NYC has rules now that you can't photograph from a bridge. However, there are no rules saying you can't photograph the bridge itself. I took this just off the Belt Parkway tonight, and fought off a rat between my tripod and... 7 Aug 2010 07:10
Back-illumination doesn't seem very effective
Small sensors still seem to be terrible at higher ISO's. http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/ricohgxrp10/page8.asp ... 8 Aug 2010 01:34
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13