First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
gorilla
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1299774/It-rains-pours-Mother-baby-gorillas-caught-midst-rainstorm.html ... 3 Aug 2010 01:41
I was recently at an all-around outdoors store, and the proprietor told me that some people use spotting scopes...
I had asked if it would be possible to get an adapter that would allow the attachment of a DSLR to a spotting scope, and he noted that there are some that allow the lens of the spotting scope to be removed, and the camera to be mounted directly to it. Obviously, any shots taken with this set up would be from a ... 3 Aug 2010 19:09
Amazon and Apple, two vile companies probed for price fixing
http://money.cnn.com/2010/08/02/technology/ebook_prices/index.htm?hpt=C2 Their ebook pricing is insane. More expensive than a paperback. No printing, no shipping costs at all. ... 3 Aug 2010 11:26
Picking Lice With The 70-200 VR2!!
On Aug 2, 6:43 pm, Larry Thong <larry_th...(a)shitstring.com> wrote: Baboons do it in the zoo, they even do it in the wild.  It must be a fun activity as it seems to be spreading. <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Lice.jpg> Why did you choose to share this photo? Were you jonesing for a ... 9 Aug 2010 06:50
Review sites DESPERATE for SOMETHING to test
The DSLR production doldrums continue to plague camera sites. So the barrel bottom scraping continues. Why doesn't Dpreview test medium format? Car magazines test Ferraris, even though few will ever own them. ... 3 Aug 2010 13:39
Could Have Replaced That Flag Shot With Something Like This
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w4/ph0t0gra4/_MG_1549rt3.jpg?t=1280789448 -- SneakyP To email me, you know what to do. ... 2 Aug 2010 22:26
What BULB do you guys use for taking pictures of automotiveDIYs?
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 21:24:49 +0000, Brent wrote: In a Toyota forum I write up automotive repair DIYs under lousy lighting conditions (like many people do). Only I use a good camera (Nikon D5000) and good back lighting to augment the camera flash. It's cheap. I buy 200 watt bulbs from ACE Hardwa... 3 Aug 2010 09:14
What BULB do you guys use for taking pictures of automotive DIYs?
In a Toyota forum I write up automotive repair DIYs under lousy lighting conditions (like many people do). Only I use a good camera (Nikon D5000) and good back lighting to augment the camera flash. It's cheap. I buy 200 watt bulbs from ACE Hardware and put it in an aluminum light fixture with clamps so I ca... 13 Aug 2010 10:18
...quite finished...
my new google site for my photos please take a look and I will be happy to receive any comment on both photos and site organization. http://sites.google.com/site/phototrincone/ ... 3 Aug 2010 12:33
The death of the photojournalist
http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Photographers_no_longer_photojournalists_former_Magnum_boss_claims_news_300614.html ... 2 Aug 2010 14:46