From: TT on
my new google site for my photos

please take a look and I will be happy to receive any comment on both
photos and site organization.

http://sites.google.com/site/phototrincone/
From: ray on
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 17:48:04 +0000, TT wrote:

> my new google site for my photos
>
> please take a look and I will be happy to receive any comment on both
> photos and site organization.
>
> http://sites.google.com/site/phototrincone/

Following standards is really nice. validator.w3.org shows 80 errors and
24 warnings for your home page.
From: Shiva Das on
In article <i370ck$dni$3(a)tdi.cu.mi.it>, TT <trnntn(a)tin.it> wrote:

> my new google site for my photos
>
> please take a look and I will be happy to receive any comment on both
> photos and site organization.
>
> http://sites.google.com/site/phototrincone/

Your site seems to consist mainly of massive copyright violations. Do
you have permission from any of the artists/estates and book publishers
you have essentially xeroxed and put up on your site?

I believe Italy is signatory to the international copyright conventions.
If not, never mind.
From: Savageduck on
On 2010-08-02 10:48:04 -0700, TT <trnntn(a)tin.it> said:

> my new google site for my photos
>
> please take a look and I will be happy to receive any comment on both
> photos and site organization.
>
> http://sites.com/site/phototrincone/

I was interested to see that one of your featured artists was
Hundertwasser, as I have my own numbered print, bought in 1982.
< http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/_DNC3631w.jpg >

He has always appealed to me, and seems to have been missed by the
modern art circles in the US.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: TT on
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 15:08:51 -0400, Shiva Das wrote:

> In article <i370ck$dni$3(a)tdi.cu.mi.it>, TT <trnntn(a)tin.it> wrote:
>
>> my new google site for my photos
>>
>> please take a look and I will be happy to receive any comment on both
>> photos and site organization.
>>
>> http://sites.google.com/site/phototrincone/
>
> Your site seems to consist mainly of massive copyright violations. Do
> you have permission from any of the artists/estates and book publishers
> you have essentially xeroxed and put up on your site?
>
> I believe Italy is signatory to the international copyright conventions.
> If not, never mind.

thank you very much for your comment. I am interested in the topic but I
suppose "essentially xeroxed" is not the right way to see my material.
See, I am not talking about any artistic value of the work I did, but
actually there are choices, modifications and "point of view" of other
artistic material and not copies at all. I would be interested to hear
your reasons about copyright violations in my cases. If you take a photo
of your wife/husband close to a statue in a busy touristic city, is that
a copyright violation of the sculpture? Tons of these images could be seen
in the web nowaday, isnt'it?
Obviously I could be wrong and if any person will claim some violation to
my address mail, I can eliminate that photos from the published
collections.
thank you very much