From: SneakyP on
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w4/ph0t0gra4/_MG_1549rt3.jpg?t=1280789448

--
SneakyP
To email me, you know what to do.

From: Joel Connor on
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 17:55:22 -0500, SneakyP
<48umofa02(a)WHITELISTONLYsneakemail.com> wrote:

>http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w4/ph0t0gra4/_MG_1549rt3.jpg?t=1280789448

There goes another perfectly good waste of a camera.

Why do any of you even bother subscribing to these groups. No doubt, just
to waste others' time. Since you've obviously already wasted the time of
your own life now you feel the need to spread the waste around. In the
hopes that you'll find someone to convince you that you haven't wasted your
whole pathetic life. But we all know better, don't we. Time to just admit
it to yourself.

From: Savageduck on
On 2010-08-02 15:55:22 -0700, SneakyP
<48umofa02(a)WHITELISTONLYsneakemail.com> said:

> http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w4/ph0t0gra4/_MG_1549rt3.jpg?t=1280789448

Absolutely. It works on a very similar level to the composition of many
of Miguel's flag submissions.

The top of the flag pole has been clipped off. ...and pushed to the
right, while waving to the left. ;-)

That said, you have a fine study of an overcast sky, and the denizens
of a parking lot peering through the tree line, while watched over by
that tall elegant central guardian, waiting for a basketball recruiter.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: Nervous Nick on
On Aug 2, 6:51 pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
> On 2010-08-02 15:55:22 -0700, SneakyP
> <48umof...(a)WHITELISTONLYsneakemail.com> said:
>
> >http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w4/ph0t0gra4/_MG_1549rt3.jpg?t=128....
>
> Absolutely. It works on a very similar level to the composition of many
> of Miguel's flag submissions.
>
> The top of the flag pole has been clipped off. ...and pushed to the
> right, while waving to the left. ;-)
>
> That said, you have a fine study of an overcast sky, and the denizens
> of a parking lot peering through the tree line, while watched over by
> that tall elegant central guardian, waiting for a basketball recruiter.

<lauging>

Thanks.