From: firewall on
Visit http://www.kerioproducts.com for a list of good anti-hacking and
anti-virus software. Some of these contain free downloads for trials.
I do not sell any of these. Some of the links change every once in a
while but most stay.

Thanks
From: Leythos on
In article <ec2f09f1-0ed1-4071-9585-
4ff0c20729dd(a)p8g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>, najikerio(a)gmail.com says...

> Visit http://[removedspamlink].com for a list of good anti-hacking and
> anti-virus software. Some of these contain free downloads for trials.
> I do not sell any of these. Some of the links change every once in a
> while but most stay.
>
> Thanks

If it looks like spam, smells like spam, it must be spam.

Why don't you just tell people that you're spamming for clicks?

Trust yourself.