|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Verizon Droid Hotspot
I have seen more connections to our online radio and TV network coming from Verizon networks, and I have found out why. It turns out that newer models of the Droid have their own built-in WiFi hotspot, so if their workplace is using WiFi for their networks, one could simply change their workplace PC over to u... 13 Aug 2010 20:08
NAT router info please
Need an idiot's guide to NAT routers. I've having a discussion with someone about NATs and PFWs. I'm technical but need to check a few basics. TIA. -- Help destroy A C F for its own good. ... 12 Aug 2010 16:58
Poke a hole in a Kerio firewall to let Win2K see Win 7
Hi Experts, I have a Kerio 2.1 Personal Firewall that works great for the Internet but it is blocking a local LAN connecting a Win2K desktop and a Win7 starter Netbook. Win2K has the Kerio and Win 7 has its own firewall. I read through the instructions but they give no indication how to poke a hole throu... 11 Aug 2010 23:34
IP mapping on firewall and outside firewall
I have connected a Tandberg video conference equipment outside the firewall and assigned a real IP say, 202.195.123.123 to it. I only turn on the video conference equipment when we need to use it. Now I have a test server which is protected by the Netscreen-25 firewall and need to do some testing using a real IP... 9 Aug 2010 12:19
I am looking to buy the below Cisco models.I also buy networking and telecom equipment from Nortel, Brocade, Juniper, Extreme, Foundry, IBM, HP, Companq and more.
I am looking to buy the below Cisco models.I also buy networking and telecom equipment from Nortel, Brocade, Juniper, Extreme, Foundry, IBM, HP, Companq and more. I will buy one or more used or new. Also buying models not listed. I also buy networking and telecom equipment from Nortel, Brocade, Juniper, Extre... 8 Aug 2010 09:04
Kerio Personal Firewall - how to use with a LAN?
Hi Experts, I have a Kerio 2.1 Personal Firewall that works great for the Internet but it is blocking a local LAN connecting a Win2K desktop and a Win7 starter Netbook. Win2K has the Kerio and Win 7 has its own firewall. I read through the instructions but they give no indication how to poke a hole throu... 6 Aug 2010 19:16
Onsite Computer Repairs Northern & Southern Suburbs Perth
Computer repairs perth, computer repair perth, onsite, No Hourly Rate - Fixed Price Same Day Service Experienced Computer Technicians Proudly WA owned and run Onsite Computer Repairs Home or Office. http://www.geekswa.com.au/index.html ... 3 Aug 2010 16:56
how to backup a netscreen25
Does anyone know how to perform a backup on a netscreen 25 firewall? I have some old backups of this firewall, so I know somehow someone backed it up, but that person is not with this company any longer and I do not know how to make a backup of the firewall. I have some big changes to make soon and I would like t... 11 Aug 2010 13:38
I BUY USED AND NEW EQUIPMENT & LOTS MORE - SOFTWARE - MICROSOFT OFFICE, WINDOWS, SERVER, ADOBE
I BUY USED AND NEW EQUIPMENT & LOTS MORE - SOFTWARE - MICROSOFT OFFICE, WINDOWS, SERVER, ADOBE I am buying the below Cisco equipment and lots more not listed. I buy used and new. I also buy equipment from other makers such as Brocade, Juniper, Extreme, Foundry, IBM, HP, Fujitsu, Nortel and lots more. I also ... 24 Jul 2010 18:49
Antivirus Solution Pro virus removal
Antivir Solution is yet another fake antivirus. The tool takes a computer over and requires paying for using the program although the program is malicious and itÂ’s basically useless. AntivirSolution is definitely not the right choice for computer protection. It is malware ditributed by trojans. You can also find th... 22 Jul 2010 15:48
Favorite Current Vulnerability & recent hacks websites
I'm trying to compile a lits of the best of these sites. Or course there is SANS Internet Storm Center, and the e magazine at phrack.org. DRyan ... 18 Jul 2010 20:16
AV Security Suite virus removal
Further details at : http://darfuns.com/spyware-removal/av-security-suite-virus/ ... 12 Jul 2010 09:34
Anyone successfully set up a D-Link DIR-330 VPN?
I've bought a DIR-330, and am trying to access my LAN from a remote machine. The DIR-330 is attached to a Shaw cable network, which doesn't have dynamic dns set up yet (I'm using the ip address, if that makes a difference). The remote machine is a laptop using a Rogers rocketport (wireless modem). I've followed all... 5 Jul 2010 18:52
Removal of Sysinternals antivirus fake program (virus)
Sysinternals Antivirus Manual Removal instructions Sysinternals Antivirus is a rogue anti-spyware application that has been directly related to Your PC Protector. Just like the program it is related to, it tries to trick users into paying for a software license. This rogue application gets installed via Trojans t... 4 Jul 2010 14:27
Sonicwall L2 enhanced mode, pinging WAN from LAN
Hello, I am trying to understand the enhanced L2 bridged mode provided by sonicwall. Here is my network scenario: LAN Trusted X0 X2 X3 X5 WAN Untrusted X1 DMZ Public X4 X1: IP: 192.168.13.83/20 with gateway at 192.168.13.25/20 X0 (primary iface) bridged to X2 (secondary iface). The bridge-pair shares an IP (1... 29 Jun 2010 09:37
Port forwarding
What ports do I need to forward from a NAT router? Here's what I have so far: FTP: 20-21 mstsc: 3397-3391 FTPS 989-990 VPN: 1701-1723 IKE: 500;nat-t:4500; esp: 50; ssl 443 ?do we need "private": 49151-65535? ?do we need smtp: 25 if we do NOT run an SMTP server? others? ... 4 Jul 2010 16:39
Remote access to SOHO
I want to set up my home network so that I can remote in from my laptop wherever I happen to be. Simple so far, but the router I have at home (Linksys) is limited to letting me remote through a configured port to a specific pc in the LAN. Obviously the internal PC is then responsible for security. In principle, any... 22 Jun 2010 12:41
Question About Comodo Firewall
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 23:14:43 -0700, ted32(a)laksfda.com wrote: Is there any extra product that the try to stick you with when you download Comodo firewall? I'm tired of people trying to stick me with various search sites and what have you as my home page. Anything to watch out for? Thank you. They offe... 20 Jun 2010 22:14
Spyware/virus has taken over windows Administrator
darfun <darfun.inc(a)gmail.com> wrote: I've managed to download a virus or spyware that has taken over my administrator rights on my computer. [...] I am hoping to avoid having to do a total reinstall. Once malware is running with admin privileges, your system is toast. Backup your data, then flatten and reb... 20 Jun 2010 13:27
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11