First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
WPA_Kill.exe false positive in Avast?
Sometimes you need to scan messages comming to your mail to check if it contains some viruses or malicious programs. Also in situations like while downloading content you need to scan the content before you download. 'Eliza' (http://www.mindfiresolutions.com/Calling-a-Antivirus-to-scan-the-content-in-NETAvast-54... 13 Feb 2010 12:39
PerfectDisk 11 will be out in a few weeks.
PerfectDisk 11 will be out in a few weeks. So DO NOT buy now. ... 11 Feb 2010 18:28
Vista Antivirus 2010 (fake spyware virus) problem
Vista Antivirus 2010 pro is a fake rogue spyware virus wich appears to be an antivirus although it is a virus itself. Its infecting computers around the world reapidly. Anybody seeing popups of Vista antivirus 2010 on your computer, means your computer is infected by this virus. to get rid of this vista antivirus 2... 7 Feb 2010 11:58
Zywall USG 100 or Zywall USG 200
What is diffrent between Zywall USG 100 and Zywall USG 200. My company: - 50 users access to the Internet - 5 branch of company (they has 1 computer) - 2 mobile user, connect to branch by software VPN client Zywall USG 100 it sufficient for company? -- SlavoY2K ... 5 Feb 2010 13:56
Comodo Software Firewall (Freeware)
Anyone here really familiar with this product? I am wondering why I have sometimes seen the taskbar/system tray icon displaying a red circle in front of the grey shield. The last time I noticed that I opened it up and it said "all systems were active and running" in "safe mode" so I have no idea what it means. The ... 4 Feb 2010 17:57
NAT on the untrust side?
I am really not understanding many hardware firewall basics, and the user's manual I have is not helping. Why would you want to choose between having NAT on the trust or the untrust side of a router? This distinction makes no sense to me at all. ... 4 Feb 2010 13:25
Draft paper submission deadline is extended: ISP-10
Draft paper submission deadline is extended: ISP-10 The 2010 International Conference on Information Security and Privacy (ISP-10) (website: http://www.PromoteResearch.org) will be held during 12-14 of July 2010 in Orlando, FL, USA. ISP is an important event in the areas of information security, privacy, cryptog... 4 Feb 2010 07:45
"Antivirus Soft" (fake spyware virus) removal guide
Hi, "Antivirus Soft" Application that popups on computer is not a real antivirus software but a fake rogue spyware program. Its a virus wich comes to your pc automatically by downloader trojans invisibly. Thousends of computer are infected by this new virus appearing as ANTIVIUS SOFT. heres a tutorial on how to re... 4 Feb 2010 09:58
Question about Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
I am considering KIS 2010 to replace my KAV 2009 when the subscription expires. My qustion is can KIS 2010 stop programs from accessing the internet without my knowledge (calling home so to speak), if yes, does KIS do this by default or are there settings to change to prevent programs calling home. TIA ... 3 Feb 2010 10:33
And speaking of firewalls...
1. One human cell contains 75MB genetic information. 2. One sperm contains a half of that; that is 37.5MB. 3. One ml of semen contains 100 million sperms. 4. In average, ejaculation lasts for 5 sec and contains 2.25 ml semen. 5. This means that the throughput of a man's member is equal to (37.5MB x 100,000,000 x 2... 2 Feb 2010 15:14