First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
CHX Packet Filter - Sample ruleset
Running Kerio 2.1.5 and having read about its fragmented-packet vulnerability, I've downloaded CHX3 from http://www.idrci.net/ . Many posts on Google mention downloading the sample ruleset and registering with the website. All I can see on the Third Brigade website are 5 download files and the online docum... 6 Sep 2006 20:07
spnego Nestaq
Hello, I try to implement the transparent authentification with spnego between Netasq F200 and a server 2003. For the configuration I followed the procedure of Netasq. When I make the test on the page https://@ipFW/sso.html, I have an authentication dialog , once information of the account in the dialog box,... 30 Aug 2006 18:15
Linksys BEFSX41 Crash
My router has been crashing very consistently and I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this problem? One thing I've seen is that the http administration stops responding (can long longer connect to http://192.168.1.1) before the router stops completely (stops responding to pings on the LAN, and no longer connects... 2 Aug 2006 22:09
Large Zip files in Internet Logs folder...
I understand that Zone Alarm creates and uses this folder. The zip files all start out with the name VSMON_2nd (then date stamp).dmp.zip with one exception: tvDebug.zip. These files add up to over 60 megs and I sure could use the hard drive space. All the VSMON zip files were created in 2005; the tvDebug file wa... 15 Jul 2006 20:42
Netscreen-25 nswebui.html won't load
I have an issue on multiple PC's where i can get to to login page for the Netscreen-25 but when i try to login to it the device just hangs trying to open nswebui.html. I updated the firmware to newest rev and called Juniper about it. They recomended rebuilding the pc's. There must be some setting or something ca... 21 Jun 2006 03:44
Daemon Alert - Nokia
I have this error : " daemon alert log_sys_message: The log repository quota has been exceeded. No file could be deleted.; product: VPN-1 & FireWall-1." SmartCenter Server: Windows platform with NGX r60 Any ideas? Thanks ... 5 May 2006 09:24
Blocked incoming ICMP, getting outgoing ICMP [3] Destination Unreachable
I have a rule in Kerio Personal firewall to block incoming ICMP [8] (Echo Request) and [30] Traceroute. I am still getting outgoing ICMP [3] Destination Unreachable. Doesn't [3] need an incoming ICMP to provoke it? Thanks. ... 27 Feb 2006 13:25
Dynamic Routing
I have a Linksys BEFSX41 router. One of the options is "Dynamic Routing." It also offers a few options if you select Dynamic Routing. As you might expect, Linksys does little to explain why one would need to use Dynamic Routing. It offers Static Routing for networks with multiple routers. If I am not using Dynamic... 13 Feb 2006 15:59
Reason 412: The remote peer is no longer responding
I just can't get this to work out of the box/running wizard on a CISCO 857W box. I'm getting error on client of: Secure VPN Connection terminated locally by the Client. Reason 412: The remote peer is no longer responding. What areas should I be looking at please? I've set the VPN Easy Server up and made it ... 10 Feb 2006 12:07
One question about Outpost Pro in english language. URGENT.
Hi, I have just installed Outpost Pro firewall and some time it opens a window with this writing: System Object: Windows Shell Open Commands Object Data in HKCR\scrfile\shell\open\command\ Critical system object was changed. This may be a result of spyware activity. Outpost Firewall Pro Anti-Spyware can restore th... 6 Feb 2006 19:53