First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
oh oh, bot nets
On Tue, 23 Feb 2010, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.security.firewalls, in article <hm149u$mvf$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, Rick wrote: "Rise of the Point-and-Click Botnet A kit lets beginners craft sophisticated attacks. Five years of development later, the latest version of this software, which can be do... 26 Feb 2010 23:06
Security Tool virus
Security Tool is a fake program. it is not a real antivirus but a rogue spywarevirus itself. To remove Security Tool virus from your computer, download and run antispyware program like SUPER ANTI SPYWARE, Malware Bytes or Spyware Doctor, or follow the manual removal instructions within the link below to remove sec... 12 Mar 2010 00:40
Help remove trojan.fakealert.brg
I have been trying to remove a Trojan virus from a friend�s computer. The virus name is Trojan.FakeAlert.BRG. I have tried several virus removal tools. However, none seem to be able to remove all of the files related to this virus. Can anyone help on this? -- mobees -------------------------------------------------... 4 Mar 2010 01:15
Blocking Internet Access from F Drive (Pendrive)
Hi, How can I block access to the Internet for a programme that runs from a Pendrive (Portable app). McAfee Firewall is used at home. Other, public machines - this will vary. OS is Windows Vista Home Premium, 32 bit. Public machines, this will vary. Thanks ... 22 Feb 2010 08:30
Call for papers: ISP-10, Orlando, USA, July 2010
It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with your colleagues, students and individuals whose research is in information security, cryptography, privacy, and related areas. Call for papers: ISP-10, Orlando, USA, July 2010 The 2010 International Conference on Information Security and P... 21 Feb 2010 13:45
port scans
I have 1 ftp server and 3 simple pc's. Only the ftp server gets "port scanned". How do they know to scan that one? ... 25 Feb 2010 21:36
McAfee's Firewall and blocking
Does anyone know if McAfee's Firewall (ver.10.15) will block: keyloggers, screen loggers, and clipboard loggers? Thanks ... 22 Feb 2010 08:30
Fake Security Essentials 2010 virus
Security Essentials 2010, also known as SecurityEssentials2010, is a fake antivirus program. The program can generally infect systems running any version of the Windows operating system. Security Essentials 2010 is one of many fake antivirus programs; other fake antivirus programs include Internet Security 2010 and... 19 Feb 2010 08:43
(Cash Paid for Used I.T. Equipment) Attn: CTO, CIO, COO, I.T Director, I.T. Manager, Network Administrator:
(Cash Paid for Used I.T. Equipment) Attn: CTO, CIO, COO, I.T Director, I.T. Manager, Network Administrator: (Cash Paid for Used I.T. Equipment) Please see the list below of the items we are looking to buy. Do you have this or any other used Cisco equipment for sale? We are looking to buy large lots of De-... 15 Feb 2010 15:27
Draft paper submission deadline is extended: ISP-10, Orlando, USA
It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with your colleagues, students and individuals whose research is in information security, cryptography, privacy, and related areas. Draft paper submission deadline is extended: ISP-10, Orlando, USA The 2010 International Conference on Informati... 12 Feb 2010 20:13