First  |  Prev |
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Netscreen 5XP Firmware...
Hello everyone, I just got an old Netscreen 5XP as my company has replaced them (no more support offered by Juniper, the product is end-of-line, bye bye old firewall). Given that it works perfectly, I decided to take it at home and to use it on my DSL here: the firewall works, but it has a very old firmwar... 21 Jan 2006 06:58
Firewall port 1105 (FTRANHC) & port 1239 (NMSD) ?
Can someone shed light on this message from Sygate Personal Firewall? Firefox (firefox.exe) is being contacted from a remote machine www.google.com [66.102.7.104] using local port 1105 (FTRANHC - FTRANHC). Do you want to allow this program to access the network? 1. I brought up firefox and went to google groups.... 6 Jan 2006 11:58
DMZ design
Hi everyone, I would like to install a web-server on a DMZ. This web-server will access a database hosted on the private network. In a book called "The Practice of Network Security", the 2 following DMZ design are suggested : Design #1 (private network and DMZ connected to same FW) : internet -> FW -> private ... 12 Dec 2005 03:23
REQ: Sonicwall SOHO3 Firmware
Ooops, I, too forgot the REQ...sorry! Looking for firmware version 6.5.0.4..... TIA ... 28 Nov 2005 16:39
port forwarding/ opening port
hi i'm having P4 2.4 256MB RAM with Win XP SP-2 Pro installed. i'm using 256 kbps connection using adsl2+ router SmartAX MT882 ADSL Router from Huawei, china its having NAT & built in firewall.,,, i'm also using Win XP Firewall to protect my pc.. i want to know how to use port forwarding & how to open port on... 2 Nov 2005 23:47
Netscreen ScreenOS
I have netscreen 5XP - i have no support i want to download ScreenOs 4 (i do not need 5 - it would be nice) because i want to create VPN between PIX nad 5XP http://5xp.support.juniper.safeharbor.com/knowbase/root/public/nskb857.htm? This the reason why Is any way to obtain this software (or anyone have i would... 14 Oct 2005 02:35
router contains a built-in switch versus router without a built-in switch
What's the differences between router contains a built-in switch and router without a built-in switch?? Some routers even have built-in firewall. I saw many routers in the market has built-in switch, but I don't know why, and what's the advantages? please advise. thanks!! ... 20 Sep 2005 00:55
new free Anonymizer: anonycat.com
Hi, There's a new web-based anonymizer at: http://anonycat.com http://anonycat.com/faq.htm It doesn't require any downloads or registration, It's somewhat similar to services such as anonymizer.com, but it doesn't have ads, it's open source, and doesn't "refuse" to visit certain sites. If you're interes... 11 Jun 2005 23:11
WatchGuard SOHO WG2500 plz help.....
I buyed this firewall, used so the password to this site down under is lost and you hafto go in there to download the latest firmware. i did by misstake reset this unit so now is it going on the origninal firmware and tells me to uppgrade it, does anyone have this firmware or know how to get it ... i tryed to regis... 9 May 2005 00:50
Websense and Proxies
Dear @ll, I would like to discuss a problem with Websense. Websense permits you to filter the internet page using a DB. We have in our company two user profiles; Basic user and Administrative user. Using the Administrator profile, it is simple enough to bybass Websense by setting a proxy address in the internet... 14 Feb 2005 20:50
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16