From: robert.szczepanek on
I have netscreen 5XP - i have no support i want to download ScreenOs 4
(i do not need 5 - it would be nice) because i want to create VPN
between PIX nad 5XP

http://5xp.support.juniper.safeharbor.com/knowbase/root/public/nskb857.htm?

This the reason why
Is any way to obtain this software (or anyone have i would be
gratefull)

Robert

From: fr35lolo on
I got ns5xp.4.0.2r6 on a cd.
Does it suit you ?

Laurent

From: Robert on

"fr35lolo" <ljuin(a)gerpi.fr> wrote in message
I got ns5xp.4.0.2r6 on a cd.
Does it suit you ?

Perfect

I can even create FTP server for You

Regards
Robert

From: fr35lolo on
Yes, Please do so. I cannot send E-mail with file attached larger than
2 MB.

Laurent

From: fr35lolo on