First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
fanless 24 port gigabit switch
I'm currently using a Netgear JGS524 gigabit switch that works fine, but I'm trying to reduce fan noise in the office. I want to replace it with a fanless 24 port gigabit switch. The HP ProCurve 1400 looks like a good fit. Any comments on the HP 1400? Any other suggestions? Best, Christopher ... 9 Dec 2009 13:16
PIX 515E-R (v6.3.3)
Hi: Is the PIX 515E-R firewall still a reasonable choice as a stateful firewall? I know it is a discontinued item from Cisco but from what I have read from old reviews, it was a very good when it came out. Any comments would be useful. Thanks - Kevin ... 13 Nov 2009 08:47
WTB: used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Brocade, Nortel, Foundry, Extreme, Juniper, Microsoft, Adobe, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Sun, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Bintec, Siemens, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs, Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Qlogic, Xylogics, B
WTB: used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Brocade, Nortel, Foundry, Extreme, Juniper, Microsoft, Adobe, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Sun, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Bintec, Siemens, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs, Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Qlogic, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia, VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Corel, Intui... 7 Nov 2009 17:22
A list of good Firewall and Anti-Virus Software (FreeDownloads)
On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 07:01:59 -0500, Leythos wrote: In article <ec2f09f1-0ed1-4071-9585- 4ff0c20729dd(a)p8g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>, najikerio(a)gmail.com says... Visit http://[removedspamlink].com for a list of good anti-hacking and anti-virus software. Some of these contain free downloads for trials.... 1 Nov 2009 16:34
A list of good Firewall and Anti-Virus Software (Free Downloads)
Visit http://www.kerioproducts.com for a list of good anti-hacking and anti-virus software. Some of these contain free downloads for trials. I do not sell any of these. Some of the links change every once in a while but most stay. Thanks ... 1 Nov 2009 07:47
Whoops! lost Spybot immunization for Opera
My Spybot program was working fine, immunizing my Opera browser. But then I had to reinstall Windows to fix a registry problem, and after I reinstalled both Spybot and Opera, Spybot doesn't seem to see the Opera browser. Any suggestions? ... 30 Oct 2009 12:11
Is it still enough?
My basic setup (Xp) include the use of LUA, disabling unnecessary networking service, windows firewall and an antivirus. My pc is running smoothly so I assume I'm safe. But, is this a safe assumption? Or I just can't see what's happening? I mean, there's a lot of talking and writing about unsafe browsing, web si... 1 Nov 2009 17:40
Sonicwall Aventail ex-750
Does anyone know the Serial settings for this product? I have the documentation for it but they fail to list the required settings. Thanks so much! Joe ... 19 Oct 2009 11:55
Router Netgear DG834GT and Outpost firewall?
Hi, I'm sorry my inesperience. I know if a PC has a good router it doesn't need a firewall software. I go to Internet many hours every days and I'd like to know and I'm using Netgear DG834GT firewall: 1) Is it sufficient to active firewall of Windows XP? 2) If it is insufficient, could I use Outpost firewall wit... 14 Oct 2009 13:39
DANGER!
According to McAfee's SiteAdvisor this site is the source of multiple Trojans. ... 13 Oct 2009 04:29