First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Vista Smart Security virus
Vista smart security is a rogue spyware fake program. do not trust vista smart security as its a scam virus asking for money to buy its license. instead of paying for vista smart security, remove vista smart security virus off your pc. to remove it manually or by using an antispyware program, see the vista smart se... 23 Apr 2010 20:53
firewall speed
Hi, this is probably a stupid question for most of you. I have an hardware firewall, a zyxell zywall 2 plus. My LAN goes at 1Gb speed. My router is 1Gb, all patch cords are 1Gb.. .and so on. Does the firewall speed affect my LAN to LAN speed? Does it affect my LAN to WAN speed? thank you in advance ... 16 Apr 2010 07:15
DoS protections: load balancers vs. firewalls
We currently have a route through a router, Checkpoint external Firewall, F5 load balancer, Checkpoint internal FW to (DMZ role) Web servers. Now it looks like the single external firewall easily works as a "fuse", and becomes a failing bottleneck, when we test for a high volume DoS attack (we have a gigabi... 15 Apr 2010 06:55
Security Tool virus (fake spyware program)
Security tool virus is a rogue spyware fake program that appears to be an antivirus although its a virus itself. This is to help newbies to find out how to remove security tool virus from infected computer, see the security tool virus removal instructions at http://www.darfuns.com/spyware-removal/security-tool-vi... 14 Apr 2010 18:55
COMODO's firewall
Hello, All! Comments? good/bad/bugs? -- With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca ... 20 Apr 2010 15:52
Reset the password on my HomePortal 1000SW?
Have a modem and wireless router. HomePortal 1000SW, 3.5.5 Trying to get past the lost password. FWIW. I take lots of notes, but none of the recorded passwords work. Apparently, a more recent version of the software/firmware (not really sure what it is) allows easier unsetting of the password, but I guess m... 10 Apr 2010 15:42
Avira's firewall
Hello, All! Is any one here using Avira's firewall? it's is included with Avira's Security Suite. I want to upgrade my servers firewall. If not... any suggestions for a good firewall would be great. -- With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca ... 25 Apr 2010 17:49
what to look for in a firewall
what makes a firewall better than another? (or worse) ... 8 Apr 2010 16:17
Call for papers (Deadline Extended): ISP-10, USA, July 2010
It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with your colleagues, students and individuals whose research is in information security, cryptography, privacy, and related areas. Call for papers (Deadline Extended): ISP-10, USA, July 2010 The 2010 International Conference on Information Sec... 26 Mar 2010 13:09
Vista Antivirus 2010 (fake spyware virus) problem
On Feb 7, 9:43 pm, Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers <usenet-2...(a)planetcobalt.net> wrote: dfinc <dfinc1...(a)yahoo.com> wrote: Vista Antivirus 2010 pro is a fake rogue spyware virus wich appears to be an antivirus although it is a virus itself. Its infecting computers around the world reapidly. Anybody seein... 23 Mar 2010 02:21