From: reis on
I have this error :
" daemon alert log_sys_message: The log repository quota has been
exceeded. No file could be deleted.; product: VPN-1 & FireWall-1."

SmartCenter Server: Windows platform with NGX r60

Any ideas?
Thanks

From: Memnoch on
On 3 May 2006 08:19:49 -0700, "reis" <susanreis(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>I have this error :
>" daemon alert log_sys_message: The log repository quota has been
>exceeded. No file could be deleted.; product: VPN-1 & FireWall-1."
>
>SmartCenter Server: Windows platform with NGX r60
>
>Any ideas?
>Thanks

Had a quick look on Check Points site and the good old knowledge centre lets
me down again. Seaching for the phrase "No file could be deleted" yields
nothing. Searching for "log repository quota" finds loads but without going
through hundreds of links doesn't come up with much either. I've always hated
their Knowledge base. Their advanced search says that putting words in quotes
will make it search for that phrase but it seems to be an utter lie as the
first link didn't even have the word 'repository' in it anywhere! Quick guess:
you aren't running out of drive space for your log files?
From: reis on
I have drive space....

From: Memnoch on
On 4 May 2006 04:20:24 -0700, "reis" <susanreis(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>I have drive space....

In that case I would log a call with Check Point.
From: reis on
thanks..